620 head

Looks like I'm in the market for a head on the lil hustler. Im in north Phoenix or I will be once I limp home. I believe a A87 or a U67 is the best bet for me. After I blew the last head I had to work with a 210 head bit would rather get back to what I had. Any help would be appreciated. You can get at me on here or derekisjapanese@Gmail.com

Thanks again

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a W56 head out of a 78 620 if you are interested. Don't have any pics of it at the moment, but I will take some on Monday.  Don't know what it's worth, shoot me an offer. Let me know one way or the other.  I know it's across the country, so it's ok if that's a deal breaker.

I am unfamiliar with these heads, but I believe has W56 on the side.  I am not sure about the ports on the head itself, but I can check today.  If I can find the card reader for my camera I will put up a picture.

There is an N56 that has round exhaust ports. Hard to mistake an N for a W

There is a W53 and the 3 could be mistaken for an 8 but it does have square exhaust ports.

Never heard of a W56 head. Probably mistaking it for a W58. 6 and 8 are hard to read when cast.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.