Pete's Aussie 620

Damn that sucks. What is it with 620's being killed off so much lately. Try to patch her up if you can.

I probably could but dunno if I want to now it will be soo much work the whole wheel arch is bent and crumpled, The guard is torn and mangled and the firewall has bent too.

All it really needs is a grill, bumper, apron, front right guard and pretty much a whole front right hand side.

As I said a lot of work would be easier finding another one and just throwin my new engine, wheels and tray on it then give it a lick of paint.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Michael I might hit you up for some parts Ill check how bad it is over the weekend at the moment I really cant even bare to look at it. It's just sitting there facing the wall.

I must say I have fixed worse before I could probably even repair the stuffed wheel arch pretty easily. A porta power does wonderful things!

I know it only cost me $95 to get a single pallet shipped down from brisbane so It shouldnt be too bad to ship panels.

Cheers Michael I might hit you up for some parts Ill check how bad it is over the weekend at the moment I really cant even bare to look at it. It's just sitting there facing the wall.

I must say I have fixed worse before I could probably even repair the stuffed wheel arch pretty easily. A porta power does wonderful things!

I know it only cost me $95 to get a single pallet shipped down from brisbane so It shouldnt be too bad to ship panels.

other way is if i get my week off work (the week of xmas) it gives me an excuse to come for a drive ;)

Help the guy out Greiggy!:D

Don't let another 720 die!:eek:

As ANY Datsun, you will ALWAYS get more out of it

(seat time, reliability, fun, re-sale, calculated together) than you put in!:D

Oh. We call it a bed. Not a tub.

Extractors? Do you mean exhaust manifolds/ exhaust headers?:D

• 2 weeks later...