I'm just going to post this here and slowly walk away.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh Yeah I forgot aboot Tex Wasabi's, his other Applebees wannabe restaurant we have here. BBQ sushi anybody?

Ugh I had forgotten about that place. Went there on one of the early dates with my wife, pricey and not good at all.

wow, tough crowd... never been to any of his co-owned restaurants, but thought the TV show "diners, drive-ins, and dives" was entertaining.

On TV he didnt seem like a huge douchebag.... What's the basis of him being a douchebag? Just curious

wow, tough crowd... never been to any of his co-owned restaurants, but thought the TV show "diners, drive-ins, and dives" was entertaining.

On TV he didnt seem like a huge douchebag.... What's the basis of him being a douchebag? Just curious

interested on some background of his Douchebaggery aswell 

OK how about in '97 he talks shit to me at The Moonlight Bar and Grill and then hightales it outta there, leaving his buddy to handle his mess. How about he spray-paints his dickweed-ass-face on any halfway decent restaurant's wall, thereby branding it as a Food Network tourist haven. How about his restaurants are on the same level as Applebee's for quality of product and flavor. How about the guy is embarrassed with his name being too close to fairy (Ferry) so he changes it to sound more Italian (Fieri) and thusly more marketable in a culinary context.

How about the Guy is a walking Ed Hardy billboard

Here's the coupe de grace, He is supposedly there for the kids at our local Boys Club but wont even let the sho use his ovens.

http://youtu.be/BayW5g5T11c?t=28m10s