New to the fourms My 2 720s

ryanw1

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the green one, 2wd offroader?

Yeah the former owner lifted the can so I just did the rest it drives great. 120000 orginal miles.

Good looking rides man. Welcome to Ratsun.

Thanks man looking fir some help, I'm having some carb ignition problems with my white truck.

I swear ive seen that green 720 on craiglist before? but it seems you are in colorado? so yeah.... lol. nice trucks! 

Well you might have the guy was from WA then moved out to colorado. I bought it from him right before he was going back out to WA

Wow! A lifted one and a slammed one... cool! I like both.

What kind of wheels are on the dropped one?

I'm not 100% sure, the guy I bought them from said they where off a factory Jeep? Idk I am looking for some new wheels, having a very hard time tho. I need 15x7s or 16x7s or I will pop my tires when I lower the bags.

Very nice trucks. I would really like to see more pics of the suspension set ups on both if you get a chance. The guys around here love pics so I suggest snapping as many as possible :)

Yeah I will post more pics when I can prob on sunday. Green (Pedro) truck is stock other than some ranchos and a 3" body lift. White truck (lola) has a c notched frame and 4 point suspension.

those are jeep wagoneer rims btw ;)

I want new rims just having a hard time finding somthing that will fit without rolling the finders again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...