Project Cream Sand. 1969 510 Goon

Just picked up this late 69 wagon from a ratsuner  a few miles away from me. It looks to be all OG paint and has virtually no body damage and very little rust. Hasn't been on the road in a few decades. Funny thing, as I was looking at the old title and bill of sale I noticed that both the seller and buyer back in the day were friends of my parents when I was a little kid! I need to ask em if they remember this goon.

Plans: It came with a ready to run L20b and a ZX 5 speed. Motor and trans will get dropped in, ZX struts with coilovers, blocks in the rear, smaller tires on the slots, buff the paint, rabbit lip, and call it good. I will need a few little things that I don't have in my stash so I'll be making a want to trade/WTB ad soon

Less talk, more pics!

photo-110.jpg

photo-109.jpg

photo-111.jpg

photo-112.jpg

photo-113.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I haven't really done anything to this goon besides accumulate parts for it. Now a 68 goon fell into my lap and I wont have time or space to put this one back together in the near future. I don't want to be a hoarder so if you're interested in buying this goon PM me. I have almost everything to put it back on the road including the grill, bumper, lenses, ect. Can make a package deal or I could keep the drivetrain if you plan to do a swap. I'm flexible, just want it to go to a good home.