Picked up a Pathy

They continued to sell the 2 door pathy in other counties well into the 90's. I'm sure they came with a vg30e, just dont think they did here. The extremely few if any being seen here are prob from Canada imho. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:confused: I've given three things for you to read on. lol. i wish i had snapped a pic of the MPFI 1990 2dr i saw at the jy about a year ago. i was confused as hell!  :frantics:

Try this one on for size. :) its shows a pic or two of the engine. 

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/758933/1990-nissan-pathfinder/

I'm breaking your balls  lol but in all seriousness none of the things you provided is really proof. Forums will never be proof, some guy in ME right by Canada says he has one, great whats it prove? Then another says 500 were built, hows he know? Its all conjecture. Someone could just as easily post the wiki page that says the 2 door was done in 89 but again thats not real proof either.  

We know they exist. Show something that proves they sold them stateside is all I'm asking. Not saying its impossible I would just sooner take some proof over random internet bs.  

I honestly wish they made a ton of them here they are by far my fav pathy. That shitty vg30i is the main reason I went with my X over one. 

vg30i was only up until 89.. so there fore you could have gotten a vg30e in a 90+.... no need to go X. hahah. 

but yeah, ive seen one, i think ill ask that pathfinder guy for shots of the engine. they ARE out there. i have seen one. but i didnt save it :( 

I rather an X over the 4 door honestly. Its based more off the frontier chassis with leafs and has a higher towing and hauling capacity where as the pathfinder is geared more towards a family luxury suv (coils+links) though its still very capable. That aside I was replacing a d21 and tired of the whole platform lol. Xterra has been a really welcome step up. 

No one is saying they arent out there, we know they are. Once again I just doubt they bothered to sell 500 (or w/e) of them here. Its possible sure but I wouldnt believe it without proof. Don't feel like you have to keep trying either I really dont care that much. 

Meanwhile, no update skib? Enjoying the new ride or what?

• 4 weeks later...