Sold my 620 KC 2 yrs ago, been off the board for a LONG time - curious whatever happened with the KC quarter window seals

BarryA

My apologies if I'm dredging up a sore topic - back before I sold the KC a couple of years ago, there was a project underway by a board member to manufacture run a of 620 KC pickup  quarter window seals.  

Like quite a few other folks, I ordered and prepaid for a set - they hadn't shown up at the time that I sold the truck, and I forgot about em until I dragged out my box of leftover parts during a garage cleaning project and stated listing stuff for sale in the classifieds.  I never did get the seals - since I'm at the same address I've had since 1986, I'm guessing they probably never got shipped - did anyone ever get them, or did everybody who paid for one or more sets get stiffed?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think so. If I remember right people were asked to contact the seller. It changed the way we run the For Sale board too. Now no one may sell something as a group buy unless the product exists.

This guy?

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/34402-for-pl620-king-cab-oweners-only/page-3