Any Datsun guys or girls in the Savannah, GA area???

New to the Datsun scene, just picked up a 79' 620.  Looking for some local people in or around the Savannah, Georgia area to maybe get some tips from, find location of parts and to maybe gain some restoration knowledge from.  Take care!

datsun620edit2_zpsf4ce5dc4.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up in NC and if these douche bag Atlanta guys ever decide to come up here and party on blue ridge with us mountain NC guys (There are 4 of us now, matt!) You're welcome to come!

But until hen I will help you with your restoration with some easy steps:

1.) cut off rear bumper

2.) cut off side skirt red-neckedness

3.) moar low

4.) wheels and tires

5.) buff out that paint and rock the partina!

6.) have sexual encounters with the fairer sex, acquire currency.

Georgia terms:Fuck bitches, get money.

Welcome! I'm up around the ATL area with about 3 other 620 owners. I don't think there are any your way at the moment.

Thanks!  I'll probably have to take a trip out to the ATL once I get this thing road worthy.  First I need a new bench seat or buckets, mine is totally collapsed in the drivers section and I need to fix brakes.  The brakes do work but pedal goes all the way to the floor at times, other times it is okay, guess it needs new master cylinder or/and booster assembly?  

I'm up in NC and if these douche bag Atlanta guys ever decide to come up here and party on blue ridge with us mountain NC guys (There are 4 of us now, matt!) You're welcome to come!

But until hen I will help you with your restoration with some easy steps:

1.) cut off rear bumper

2.) cut off side skirt red-neckedness

3.) moar low

4.) wheels and tires

5.) buff out that paint and rock the partina!

6.) have sexual encounters with the fairer sex, acquire currency.

Georgia terms:Fuck bitches, get money.

I'll def. be up to ride out to NC once I get the ole 620 going.  I'm definitely getting rid of the rear bumper and skirts.  Lower and wheels are a priority as well.  Trying to find a wheel tire combo that is somewhat original.  I like the wide wheels past the wheel well look with some flares, don't know yet though.  Thanks for the suggestions!!

Wow dude....Thats got to be the 620 that was on ebay in Tennesee.  If so, kudos on the long trip to get it!!!!   Cant forget those running boards at all, no matter how hard I have tried.   Ive got a 75 620 parts truck.  Let me know if you need anything dude.  Will be in the clyo-kildare area getting gazooted.  Not to far from pooler.

Good Luck

Jeff

Wow dude....Thats got to be the 620 that was on ebay in Tennesee.  If so, kudos on the long trip to get it!!!!   Cant forget those running boards at all, no matter how hard I have tried.   Ive got a 75 620 parts truck.  Let me know if you need anything dude.  Will be in the clyo-kildare area getting gazooted.  Not to far from pooler.

Good Luck

Jeff

Yep!  That's the one, I actually had it shipped since I don't have a truck and would've had to rent a uhaul to pick it up.  I removed the running boards last night, those things were hideous!!  I do need some parts,  if you have a decent seat for the base cab, my seat is complete garbage, no stuffing on the drivers side so I just sink when I sit on it haha.  I'm also looking for a grill with the rings around the headlights in good condition and driver side door.  If you could send me some pics of those parts if you have them that would be awesome.  The seat is my priority though.  

Thanks man!

Tim