Datsun 620 Grill and other interchangeable parts

New to ratsun and new to owning a Datsun 620.  Just got my 79' 620 Standard Cab and I'm wondering if I can put a grill from a 76' 620 on it.  Will it fit or do I have to make any mods?  Also, I need to replace my bench seat, any small trucks that have a bench seat that will bolt in such as a 80' Nissan Hardbody?  I went to my local salvage yard and no Datsuns available, a few Nissan pickups though.  Thanks in advance. 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

here is a photo of the 79' Dat.  I'm gonna get rid of the side steps first thing.  The truck is in pretty good condition from what I can tell, rust here and there but nothing too bad yet.  I've got to pull up the vinyl floor cover and check out the floor boards for rust.  The seat needs to be replaced before I can drive it, absolutely no cushioning on the drivers side.

Looks good! You can fit a lot of stuff off of earlier models, but your truck has a lot of better stuff that the earlier ones didn't. Disk brakes, electronic ignition, etc.

I have a spare grill if you'd like it! I bought it, but my early model grill looks better

• 3 months later...

Looks good! You can fit a lot of stuff off of earlier models, but your truck has a lot of better stuff that the earlier ones didn't. Disk brakes, electronic ignition, etc.

I have a spare grill if you'd like it! I bought it, but my early model grill looks better

Hey man, you still have that grill? And does it have an emblem and rings?