east contra costa

ssnapz

WHAT: East Contra Costa Antioch Import Meet
WHERE: 5779 Lone Tree Way, Antioch, CA (Starbuck's parking lot)
WHEN: Every Second Thursday of EVERY month 7pm until whenever rain or shine! (Except when noted)

WHO: Datsuns, Nissans and any pre 86 Imports rides welcome.

Bring you Rides, Friends and Cameras! 

Please no Reving, Burnouts, Speeding through Parking Lot or other Douche bag Behavior... LOL 

We want this great central location to stay viable. 

See you there!!

any meets in contra costa area. i live in antioch and had to go to union city for my first meet. had a blast but want something closer. are there enough of us out this way. if so i would love to host it at my smog shop. i have plenty of parking. so if we can get some ratsuns down for this let me know. lets set a day and how often we can do this. i hate feeling like the only ratsun in the area. i know im not alone out here so give me some input and lets make a meet. and for you smogger guys like me we can run em on the smog machine to help out. works good for carb tuning too.

• Like 1
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I live close by dat510 but have yet to get together I live right by LOWEs and was always wondering when I moved here in 2005 how many datsun guys live here seem to b a handful but thats ok since it only takes a few to make it worthwhile. In n out or Lumpys would be a good place to meet, I know Lumpys always has a hotrod meet once in awhile.

someone needs to make a time and day to meet like - Last friday every month In n out 7pm??

any ideas guys ?

im down for anything, us locals need a meet so we can know each other. on the other hand a&a auto recyclers have a 620 &720. just snaged the 620 lights for my 720. lets pick a night and place. i prefere antioch or close to freeway. oakley pd has it out for me. i got some views on this so i think theres enough of us to make a good meet

I forgot about the datsloco meets, my bad. How about 2nd or 3rd Thursday of the month? If that doesn't impede on another meet day.

@ranman, I agree. All the meets are more than 45min away from me. I commute so much that I find it hard to jump in and drive to them when they come up. By the looks of the pics they always seem to have a good turn out and look fun.

If u wanna do it in Antioch perfect exit Hwy 4 at Somersville plenty of places to eat and several areas to park. In n Out, Round Table Pizza , Carls Jr, Chilis, Starbucks but it would have to be on a Saturday or Sunday..Hwy 4 is a bottleneck any weekday evening.