B210s on the Road.

Bentaxlebob

Saw this cool B210 on the road. Had nice lowered suspension, non park bench bumpers ( the small non US kind ) and cool rear tailight assembly non US as well.

Is the owner in this site? Would like to see that car sometime. I was driving my Mazda following that car and took one photo.

Santa Monica Freeway east bound at about La Cienega/LaBrea.

Nice car.

( Tried to upload the photo but this site does not allow uploads, only URLs.)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

forget the sightings thread, because i never check it. :P once you figure out how to post a picture, post it here.

fyi. imgur.com is has an cleaner interface and is infinity better then photofuckit

Agree. Better to have a B210s on the road here at the B210 section than somewhere else were most B210ers do not go.

Trying posting......hope it works....

Some weird message appeared as I tried to download...."You are not allowed to use the uploading feature"

Weird

• 2 weeks later...

so nice!   did you notice if it had a pointed hood?  there is a guy on here with a south african spec b210, that color. 

No pointed hood, regular B210 hood but looked nice specially with the small bumpers and the lower stance. The rear garnish assembly ( plastic section between rear lights ) is non US finish. Has CA plates. Someone else in So Cal must have seen it. Not a very common car at all.