Came across this. What's it worth?

dotdat

Good, except rusty box sides. Motor froze after 5 years sitting. Will try to pop it loose. Plugs pulled and Marvel Mystery oil now soaking the innards. Oil looks good. Very nice interior. Just dirty. Floor pans good. Nice bumpers and tail gate. Good glass. Fans, lights, wipers, etc. all seem to work.

Because of the engine, I'm thinking $300. What say you ??

http://www.Photoshed...phpon1dD3PM.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My '83 is just as rusty. They all rust like that if you let any salt or dirty water get under the rear fenders, which is almost unavoidable. On mine, the INSIDE of the bed is perfect but the outer bed (fenders) you can see through.

Still, not worth much, scrap price since it isn't running. I paid $100 for my '83, and it was a KC. Took all of 10 minutes to get it running, but it wasn't siezed and it had only sat 3 years.

Do your self a favor and save your money

Haha . :lol: . and stop "looking" at Datsuns too ....... a $300 Datsun with $5k put into it is only worth $500-$1,500

buying a $1,500 Datsun is cheaper in the long run (you'll still spend another $5k on it, and it'll still only be worth $500-$1,500) . but you might actually get to drive it around while wasting money on it .. :rofl: