720 4x4 rear leaf springs need another set and tired of looking local...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damn dude if u haulk much more back and forth i might paint your shit brown while your here and put some gold lettering on it......i wont make u dress brown too...lol

should make draker ride in the bed as the human tie down...

fuck the pump, get my leafs...i will have drakers parts anyway ....he never even thought hmmmm jrocks got a ka and no mounts or swapped member ......Draker, i hope he doesn't mind getting unflipped ones back....

shit this isnt a pm....

shouldnt have fired nate mcmillian..

Did you text me? My phone was turned off... somehow I was disenroled from autopay so I never paid my phone bill... oops! So if you texted me, I didnt get it until I sent you something. And that dumpmaster is sweet. Got an email back. Its a clean title, but hes selling for a friend so unsure of head/block. He thinks its a 76 which would make it an L20, but it could have been switched around at some point. I said I would look at it this weekend sometime.

Port Townsend is a bit north of me, but I can check it out if you really want. Ive never been to the yard up there so maybe Ill see something cool. Just let me know.

• 1 month later...

would like to try and find another set ......had a few leads its all petered out....since putting 18's n my truck raised it up i definately wanna it lower and since the mazda is on jackstands i cant get all crazy on it .....so im looking for another set of 720 4x4 leafs ...anybody know of any

for the lows dude,   wouldnt u if you could go from this...

2E83522D-652D-432A-ABAA-FA4A43679534-184

to this low....

FE1FD02A-AD30-4805-88E3-E7D561E15E36-110

i wanna bag it but my plans changed .....i got a 521 frame sitting here that i m gonna use to build then swap good sheetmeteal onto that frame with my stuff.... and th emazda is on stands gettng a new four link so the datsun has to wait but in the mean time i need moar low.....the 18's raised it to much i need to be,  how do they say,  moarer loawer

attn portland ites...i got a friend thats commuting between olympia and portland weekly and is williing to pick up the leafs for me .......am willing to throw a c note at a set if someone locates them and pulls them off....and has them ready to pick up...thanks ratsuners....got my 6 spokes all coated up and ready to go on....need moar low....

its not a super prioirity but i wanna get the word out,   hans grandfather is sick and will be back and forth to portland regularly and im on the canvas....after i saw his truck rolling the other day i was jealous......and now that the 18's are ready im itching....been dailying the datto for about three monthes now and just looking to change it up without putting it down for anytime for more than a day....almost finfished with the mazda three link, then all i have left is to body drop the bed in it and it will clear out a spot in my shop....

I know of two 4x4s up near me... Ill see if the leaves are worth taking on either. I have Reserves all this weekend (Im staying in a hotel in Du Pont right now as I type this), but come Monday or Tuesday morning I should be able to at least go look for you. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.