Ca legal DR30 skyline FJ20ET

It is not a datsun but a nissan, so here we go.

I have for sale my 83 DR30 skyline. It has a FJ20ET that pulls very hard. This car is the only DR30 that is CA legal. I just got it smoged and paid the registration for the year. Since I have got the car I had done the following:

New radiator, Odyssey battery, new water temp sensors for both the ECU and gauges, New AFM, wired the fans to relays, and installed a set of bump steer spacers . On the interior I have finished the rear shelf with a NOS piece, made some pieces to cover the wheel arches next to the back seat, installed rear seat belts, installed a few new dash switches to replace broken ones, fixed the seat rails to sit a little lower and not wiggle, and put in the rubber that goes between the rear quarter window and the door.

I have a box of parts to go with the car, some manuals( in Japanese), some aero(front lip and rocker covers), and a bolt in roll bar. The roll bar was installed but I took it out to make more room inside the car.

The new AFM and the little tuning that has been done to make the car smog-able has made the car better to drive and made the boost go up.

Car is off the market.

IMG_7574-L.jpg

IMG_7572-M.jpg

IMG_7575-M.jpg

IMG_7573-M.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
dont understand the last two coments  but glws..just sold my r31..takes a min but a good buyer will come along..you should post on zilvia..my buddy is having great luck there selling his dr30's and levin's

I have it on zilvia too..I got a month and a half till the smog cert expires. After that I will let it sit for a while and wait for some one to come along. Then I will smog it again so the cert is up to date. 

for this year car in Ca you need to pass smog. This car has been to the ref and has a BAR sticker making it legal for smog. It has been done right so you can go to any smog station. you dont have to work any loop holes or pay some guy to make it happen. 

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.