this 510 for sale again

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this statement which is a crock of shit!

"cons (paint chips on corner of hood,dimple on hood right above the shocks tower passenger side, paint crack close to winshield see pics) easy fixed, remember paint jobs is 3 1/2 years old, expect paint chips and some flaws"

My trucks paint has been on there since 2000 and has NO rock chips up front and only a couple on the rear fenders cause they stick out since its a step side. I just hate statements like this that try to lighten the problem. If I were to pay 10000 g's for a 510 It better be perfect! I don't know maybe its worth it but I would have to see it before putting a value on it.

the condition the paint is in is pretty bad for 3 1/2 years. i ve got an 87' jeep yj and the only thing wrong with the paint is rust and the odd egg strike from stupid kids. he should be asking a little less for it...but then again he does have quite a few mods done to it.....it might almost be worth the $10000

I talked to the guy a couple years ago... he told me all about how his son was drifting this thing in hawaii and wrecked a set or those konig rewinds and one of the control arms and some other stuff... I would guess those "cracks" are probably stress cracks from abuse and crashing the thing, if soe the car is DEFINATELY not worth 10grand.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.