White sticky, gooey, stuff ruining my clothing!

GERMS

...and it's not what you're thinking you dirty person!

White slimy stuff behind door panels, what is it and how the hell can I get rid of it???

I've tried adhesive remover and doesn't do it.

The stuff just got on one of my favorite jackets and I've about had it! haha (if you know how to get it off clothing please let me know, I'd really appreciate it.)

Thanks =P

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dat Lurka that's exactly where it's at, but mine is unbelievably fresh, not one section is dry, and its all the way around the door.

RedEye I don't usually have favorite clothing...as a matter of fact I haven't shopped for clothing in years haha which is why it bugs me more now that I recently bought a nice $60 jacket for work (have never bought a piece of clothing that expensive haha) and now there's white shit on it that smells like burnt beans and it's impossible to wipe off, if I do it'll sink in even more haha... shit =(.

Dat Lurka, no I haven't, I was in school and I couldn't stand the professor's boring lecture, I think ratsun was a good way to not fall asleep haha Will try, thanks.

Micro, if gasoline doesn't work, Awesome is the next thing in line, I'll let you know if it truely is awesome

ggzilla, I took my door panels off, which are in great shape, to keep them from ripping while I restored the interior (changed seats to buckets) planning on painting them from beige to black. So I've always been exposed to that filthy white stuff.

Now it seems I have another problem, I might have almost ran over (God forgive me if I did) a skunk and I belive he landed a squirt on my left side...the smell, although fading, is still there...had some girls passing by the street while I was parked wonder where the skunk was...I shrugged and told them that wasn't my car haha jk

wash it :rofl:

My dog get's hit every once in a while. People always recommend to use something acidic to break down the enzymes or whatever but I just use some Aussie shampoo on her and it takes most of it away and the little bit of smell fades over a few days.

But unless your car is covered in thick fur it should just spray off.

• Like 1