truck is lower on one side

bass

i bought a 1972 620 with an sr20 turbo and 5 speed swap, it was lowered when i bought it, i took the blocks off the rear and turned torsion arms all the way to lift the truck so i could put mud tires on it, sort of a prerunner,

the truck is about an inch lower on the passenger side, both front and rear tires are an inch+ closer to the fenders and the truck has an obvious lean, i changed the rear leaf springs and put on new rear shocks, with no change in

lean. it didnt look like it was leaning when it was lowered, any ideas? bent frame?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think about it... If you jack the driver's front corner up to change a tire the passenger rear goes down, slightly. I think the front drivers T bar has simply been turned up too much. If there is adjustment left on the pass side turn it up OR just lower the driver's side to match.

i udjusted torsion, got the front pretty level, the back is more level, the driver side torsion screw is about an inch + more thread than the other side,

would reindexing torsion give more front lift? truck is still too raked,

is it ok to take out the bottom flat leaf spring to lose a little rear height?