Been feeling down today.

Didn't sleep much last night. I had nightmares of bus loads of illegal immigrants voting. Woke up this morning to realize my nightmares were reality. I cannot believe our worthless country actually elected this dips shit for a second term. The sky is darkening outside my house right now and it adds to the illness. I'm 22 now, about to graduate college. I have a 2 year old son. I fear for his future dearly. I fear that I wont be able to find work. I live in a coal mining region. The loss of jobs will soon be even more tremendous. Fuel and food now at high prices will skyrocket even more. My electricity comes from coal. When the power plant has to abide by extremely strict government regulations and they have to pay high prices for coal they are gladly gonna pass the savings on to me. I expect my energy bills to quadruple. I currently spend 3/5 of my income just on fuel and food for my family each week. I cant afford to pay more taxes, higher energy bills, higher food prices, and pay for those who draw a check. This has to be one of the worst days of my life, other than the first time this asshole was elected.

I dont know why it bother me so much. The end times are here, and my puny little vote would do no more than waste my time to try and avoid these things which are upon us. The only thing to do know is try and be prepared. What we think will happen will be 10 times less than what will really happen. I fear for us all.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic