WTB any 510.. whatever you got! read up.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

atleast you are in the right location to find one, i just happened to find a light blue four door all the way out michigan. I have a feeling you will be fine...

and to be a Ratsun'r you'll need to be cheap... real cheap

There are plenty in this area. You will find one easily... it seems there are more available (and cheaper) than even down in Cali lately. Good luck and welcome to the site.

edit: thats a good looking wagon. It doesnt look repainted at all... The kick panels are still orange, the decals are still on the radiator support, and its an original Datsun color. Id snap it up (and sell me the AC pieces... I already emailed him about it, but expect no answer)

i guess whats good is now i have cash.. before i was looking but had zero moneys. haha id be down to trade my daily for the right 510 but that would be kinda hard and crazy not many ratsuners take kindly to subarus even though mine is pretty rare and extremely clean. but yea thanks for the kind words guys, if you got leads to anything i might like let me know. and if i could find a 4 door like yours tristin id shit my elf.

do you think its a fair deal? it comes with some sway bar, spare 13 mag with crappy tire, pretty straight i drove it runs great just missing front bumper.. the A/C is pretty sweet id consider selling it if i bought the car. only thing i kinda dislike about the goons is they are hard to slam without bagging them i guess. and it has been repainted but pretty close to original color i guess im worried about how well it was painted and how much bondo and crap is under it.

I was extremely lucky with mine... I did get it from your area though.

Contact this guy:

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/3339573108.html

Tell him what youre looking for and that I sent you. He has some great cars and should get you something you like... his communication is shady sometimes because hes a very busy guy. Just tell him youre a friend of mine and maybe that will kick his butt in gear.

Well then it might have just been an exterior repaint then. If youre worried about bondo, go back and take a magnet to the car. Go around the rockers, the wheels wells, and such as those are the common areas that rust happens with these things. The magnet wont stick to the bondo. There are plenty of lowered wagons floating around. Slammed on the other hand is something different. You can bag a goon or convert it to IRS, but you can still get pretty low with the leaf suspension. Id seriously consider that wagon if it drove well.

i did test drive it, pulls great good clutch, good brakes, good errthing just cosmetic is all i guess and the fact that i realy strongly prefer sedans but oh well, and tristin that guy in beaverton i emailed 3 times even between my two different emails maybe he wont listen to me because my cel number is from soCal? ive talked to the guy who bought the orange good on that ad before and your car is that first picture right?? i tried so hard (thats what she said) but he never got back to me.. if he had a 2 door or 4 door to sell for under 3k id buy that ish in a second and a half.

Yeah thats my car in the first picture. Like I said... his communication sucks. You think he would call/email people back to make money.

If you really want a sedan of some sort, then hold out. There are plenty out there. If you just want a 510 and like that wagon, it looks like a good one. Youd be at a great starting place to get you going. Ultimately its your choice.

and yea that goon actually drove very well, good power, god barkes and clutch, handled very well can go 75 mph and let go of steering, still goes straight. another only gent offered him 2400 so hes stuck on that as his lowest cash take but i think its worth it to whoever likes goons and likes that particular one.. im so halfway debating now.. its just if i can find the right sedan pronto id get that over the goon is all im really sayin, if that guy in beaverton wouldve hit me back id be so happy i saw that ad 10 minutes after he posted it, emailed him no reply again a day later no reply 2 days later on different email no reply urg it frustrates the crap outta me, maybe if you (tristin) knowing him could hit him up tell him to call me and it works i could potentially love you (no home eff that) lol

Ill see what I can do. PM me your contact info and I will pass along the message.

yea that goon actually drove very well, good power, god barkes and clutch, handled very well can go 75 mph and let go of steering, still goes straight.

Thats saying a lot for a 40yr old car, just saying.

okay guys ive made up my mind that i really don't want a goon for a first 510 id really rather have a sedan so just thought id let you guys know :) and as for that goon said mentioned above, for someone who wants a goon go get it asap that guy has a few potential buyers, he told me that he would take $2400 and honestly i think its totally worth it a good enough to daily for sure. it comes with some sway bar, a spare matching wheel with crappy tire on it and a dogleg 5 speed tranny almost no rust at all, none on floor none anywhere as far as rot, no cancer only rust i saw after a thorough inspection was a few bubbles under the paint above the windshield seal not in the seal but above it. and very minimal that's it. a steal for someone who specifically wants a goon it will sell for sure this week snatch it up.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.