WTB Wagon or car

Howdy after my brief moment of psychosis that involved selling my 620 and buying a VW I'm back on the search for a Datsun. I think I'll try a car this time. Wagon would be preferable but I'm open. Needs to be a runner though. I MUST be able to jump in and drive to work (about 30 mi. round trip). Budget is around $1000.

Thanks !!!!

Monk.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This car is down the street from me in Gladstone. I never wanted an HL510 before, but this thing looks kinda cool. They had it on CL previously for $800, so I bet he'd take a lot less than $1200. Hopefully it wouldn't take much to get it running well? If you were interested in this car, I could go talk to the guy and convince him to let me find out what's going on with it?

This car is down the street from me in Gladstone. I never wanted an HL510 before, but this thing looks kinda cool. They had it on CL previously for $800, so I bet he'd take a lot less than $1200. Hopefully it wouldn't take much to get it running well? If you were interested in this car, I could go talk to the guy and convince him to let me find out what's going on with it?

That would be cool. I'm definitely interested. Really need a daily driver. But if it's something simple enough that I can fix it there and drive it home that would work.

Thanks man!!!!!

And yes I have realized the error of my ways and promise not to depart from the faith again. :-)

81 510 wagon $900

http://portland.crai...3330878072.html

I have seen this car in person at the April swap meet at PIR ( wasn`t for sale at the time ) it was in pretty good condition inside and out..IMO

If you notice most of the other cars people have posted either dont run now or haven't run in years,,,which is usually a bad sign... unless you need a project..

I have seen this car in person at the April swap meet at PIR ( wasn`t for sale at the time ) it was in pretty good condition inside and out..IMO

If you notice most of the other cars people have posted either dont run now or haven't run in years,,,which is usually a bad sign... unless you need a project..

Yeah I called this dude. He seemed confident I could jump in and drive it home!!

I definitely DO NOT need another project.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.