15x8 +15 on a 510?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be the streched tires,, because I had to hammer the 4dr "bump" and roll the rear fenders alot, just to fit a 15x7 +0 in the back with 195/45/15 tires

you would need MAD camber front and rear with stereched tires, AND 15-25mm hub adapter spacers in the front with flares/pulled fenders just to fit a 15x8 +15-25 in the front..... and no flares/spacers in the back (510's NEED staggered wheels!!!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I did a light roll in the rear and am rolling a 185 tire. And yes... My 15x8 +12 does not fit in the front. I would need a small 5-10mm spacer up there to clear strut tube. I think it fit under the fender though, I can't remember.

Are you running a slotted crossmember?  I would like to run 15x8 +12 with 205s.

Are you running a slotted crossmember?  I would like to run 15x8 +12 with 205s.

No slotted crossmember. I dont know how low you plan on going, but with my setup there would be ZERO way I could fit 205s. I have about 5 playing cards worth of space between my 185 tire and my fender. If this is for the 2dr. listed in your profile you can roll and pull a bit more than I can with a 4dr. but I dont see a 205 fitting with my setup even if it was a 2dr... especially with corrected camber. 

Someone might have done it though, but Im pretty low and I dont see it fitting. It so close in fact that my next setup will be a 175 in the rear on the same width rim.