620 fenders and doors

Guest DatsuNoob

Guest DatsuNoob

Looking for a straight pair of fenders and doors. If you only have one, I'll even buy that. My fenders are ate the fu*k up and should get changed, also have a major crease in the bullet line of my passenger side door, breaks my heart :( sniff.. sniff

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

hmmmm, as much as I'd like to make an offer, Oregon is just a tad too far for a guy without a running vehicle(still working on mine) and I think shipping would probably cost more than the doors themselves.

Guest DatsuNoob

They crunched that 78 white and green(or yellow?)620 down at Pull-a-Part. That was gonna my source for a new pass side door, I was there just a few days ago, and was gonna go get some parts in a couple days, went back and it was crushed. Pissed :mad:

I was just at lynwood pull a part and there is two 620's and they will be there for a few more weeks. I think there is two sets of doors and one set of decent fenders. I got anything else that was good on them.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm all outta fenderz. I'll let Mr Noob pick a couple doors first if that's ok. He needs them. Then you can check out the rest. All the doors are pretty good. Minor spot rust and maybe a scratch or two in each one. Some have holes for the tripod mirrors. The blue ones have glass and door hardware. The green door is just a shell but I think its in the best condition.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.