drivehealthy.com

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They pick one of the most fuel efficient Datsun models to ever be put out in the 1970s for their propoganda smear campaign.

I think there is a consipacy here: Didn't our illustrious 'Governator' pick those things up for fun and amusement in his bodybuilding days? Maybe he still harbors a resentment for them....?

I am sure there is still some old couple living out of their '75 Lincoln Continental that is getting 3 MPG that would take the $1000 for their car to be "in lights" on a billboard in Southern California.

And on a side note (not to start a rant; sorry to threadjack, Burabuda :o), how about this one: My 1988 Corolla, who has faithfully served me and my family on two continents, has to get taken out crusher style before July 31 because it failed its smog check. I get 28 MPG highway, but because the 'emissions are high' and the 'evaporative emissions control system is needing a complete replacement' I have to take her off the road, because the State of California says so? And theres thousands of delivery trucks on our highways polluting from the LA Harbor to the Arizona border and all points in between. And I have to take my car off the road??? Maybe they should put up a billboard with a delivery truck hauling Hummers, belching smoke. They can have their smear campaign. When my 610 is done, they can watch all they want, she's a '73, and SMOG EXEMPT!!!!:fu: