F/S jdm fender mirrors

Sorry for the late response. first if u wanna buy stuff from ebay u have all the right to do it nobody is forcing u to buy what I'm. selling. and there is a reason y u couldn't buy it for 280 cuz the seller didn't consider ur bid wasnt higher enough to let it go.

Just friendly advice, rethink your pricing. NOS Nissans just sold on ebay for like 220. Thats auction after it had been up for weeks at a 280bin unsuccessfully.

believe me they didn't sell it for that price. they will put it for sale again in few days.

tumblr_m8tu3kQTEZ1rst7wqo2_500.png

devil280z -

Are the mirror's nice and tight in their position ?

Any known scratches ?

Can I ask why you are selling ?

Thanks for your time

they sit perfect. no scratches. and the reason I'm selling them is cuz I'm selling my car and people don't wanna pay what i ask for it so i decided to sell it separately. plus i need money to pay bills and some other stuff
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They consistently sell at that price, bought and paid for. I suggest you look around. As well as work on your use of the english language lol.

http://www.ebay.com/...9bcb4af&vxp=mtr

I didnt bid on them because he wouldnt ship it to my family in Japan and instead wanted a inflated rate to ship stateside. I was interested in yours at a real market value because it would save me the trouble of getting a used set off yahoo japan for $100 bucks but now reading your response it seems a waste of time to even try. So I'll bow out.

GLWS

Please people try to understand this if u don't like the price u dont have to buy it. keep the bad coments to urself and move on. and if u have family in japan on know sombody that can ship it for cheap, nobody gives a shit bout just go ahead and do it. did u understand that.

thank u and have a nice day!

• Like 2

Please people try to understand thus. if u don't like the price. u dont have to buy it. keep the bad coments to urself and move on. and if u have family in japan on know sombody that can ship it from japan for cheap nobody gives a shit bout just go ahead and .do it. did u understand that

Owned. That's what happens when you price police in public... You get dominated in public. I tried to warn him. GLWS.

I'm sure these will look good on whatever Z picks these up.

Owned. That's what happens when you price police in public... You get dominated in public. I tried to warn him. GLWS.

I'm sure these will look good on whatever Z picks these up.

Dude no one likes you, dont you notice how people ignore your posts and if they do acknowledge them its to make fun of how queer you are? You should read the PMs I get of people making fun of your sorry ass. You came in here like some forum rent-a-cop and now your just posting to talk shit, what a hypocrite.

I wasnt policing anything, I was interested in the mirrors if they could be had at a reasonable price, turns out they cant so now I'm not, very simple. You need to learn to either mind your business or get a life so your not tempted to post whore all day. Its so pathetic you dont actually know anything but post over 10 times a day. Spend more time blowing your boyfriend or something, get out there and have fun lol.

Devil280z I do understand that, which is why I said I was bowing out and GLWS. I should have typed it in spanish though since its obvious your grasp of the english language isnt very good.

Once again Im saying GLWS, or better yet buena suerte con la venta

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.