Idea 4 Fisch!

First of all your drawings kick ass! I know i speak for everyone here when i say i cant wait to see whats next regardless of what it is! Anyways heres an idea ive been tossing around. So i have my 1973 610 wagon and im going to part it out mostly but i was thinkin chop top. Cut the top off from the windsheild back, take out the side glass and cut the hatch and make it a tailgate. Then build a fiberglass cover like what goes over pickup beds that goes allthe way up to the front seats, or maybe make it a 2 peice that way a guy could split it and have backseats 2. Or maybe take the doors and hatch clear off paint it army green with a star on the hood, put half screen doors on using heavy duty expanded metal and put a turret in the back area! Anyways i got about an hours sleep last night so i just might b delerious! I'm out! NWO

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds fun y'all! Man with all the datsuns I want to draw, I am glad they stopped making them in the 80's, otherwise I'd never catch up!

And lately I have actually been wrenching on my Datsun, which ate into my datsun drawing time.

I still gotta draw a 510 and a 521 (Since I own one!) oooo and a 320. Oh and I will totally rock a 610. Now If I could just finish the 'real' illustration work on my schedule, I could rock some Dat again!

Drawing a datsun is a vacation for my hand!

Guest 510kamikazifreak
Getting ready for the Mad Max post apocalipse gas shortage world we're heading toward? Hey Scott draw up a Mad Max 610 with spikes, barb wire, guns and shit.

Hmmm,

You never know hey Mike..

The way it looks might happen in our lifetime..:eek: