New and Confussed - L16/L18 motor mounts

mantas

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I gave you soem stuff already Doug.

I gave one to Jrock I believe and also a 510 pan.

I had them for years.

You post them and nobody want to spend 10$ to see me in the south end of seattle. I can only store so much before a say Fuck it Im never going to use it.

Gave Pumkin210 a used Centerforce pressure plate, just needed cleaning. Well he help me put a windo in my 521 and dilerved parts from Tdajj(ted in yelm)

I dont want to go to the post office.!

when I do send parts off most dont pay.

a kid in the neihborhood had a 620. I gave him a set of chome Pathfinder and another set with worn tires. I said take them.

had them for $100 then $50 and said Fuck it.The stock wheels painted white looked better.

I might have another pan but cant verify if a 620

got a stack in L16 intakes also!!!!ready for the recycler

Yeah, you gave me the clutch and some other stuff. I don't remember what the other stuff was. Hell, I don't remember why I went over to your house. It wasn't the clutch, it was some other obscure but not highly sought after part. It was when I had the Z and I got rid of that in 2005, but I know it wasn't Z parts 'cause you didn't have any. It was probably 01, 02. 10 years ago!.

I've given stuff away too, I gave Paul a pile of dual-point distributors. Unfortunately he died before he got around to most of his projects.

Well my pos engine is in the car. Ill post pictures later. I had to flip the mounts upside down, ill see what happens - still better than hockey pucks. Either way whoever told me to order a 620 pan - wrong!!! I have miles of clearance. My big problem right now is getting to the tranny bolts and figuring out wtf has been done to the wiring - and when i say wtf i really mean it! One of the grounds is black, and one of the positives is black.....but basically the car needs few bolts, fluids, and new master cylinder.

Alright, finally got it started last night. Some of the wiring made no sense. I called a few friends and got this thing going. I'm not great with electrical circuits but some of the wires were done backwards in the car. The thing was so loud with no exhaust that i thought the whole neighborhood would lynch me in the middle of the street. Here are some pix.

8030937636_80b745a99d_z.jpg

photo 2(13) by onedollar99cents, on Flickr

Little bit of paint can't hurt, lol. I didn't spend a lot of time so there is plenty of overspray but looks better than having a rusted manifold and a dirty block.

8030937552_f587d9fc9a_z.jpg

photo 3(10) by onedollar99cents, on Flickr

8030942653_3b96d8ac71_z.jpg

photo 4(8) by onedollar99cents, on Flickr

Well my pos engine is in the car. Ill post pictures later. I had to flip the mounts upside down, ill see what happens - still better than hockey pucks. Either way whoever told me to order a 620 pan - wrong!!! I have miles of clearance. My big problem right now is getting to the tranny bolts and figuring out wtf has been done to the wiring - and when i say wtf i really mean it! One of the grounds is black, and one of the positives is black.....but basically the car needs few bolts, fluids, and new master cylinder.

Well i'm a douche! I misspoke about the oil pan. Its touching the crossmember but doesn't seem like it will be a problem after i get the hammer to it. Needs a few milimeters of clearance. Now i'm in need of a accelerator pedal. The one that came with the car is off a Z. All thats left is the downpipe or the Y pipe if that is what it's called, and i need to bleed the clutch and brakes. It might be a good idea to hook up the turn signals too but that should not be a problem. Anyone have a gas pedal that you can sell to me?