WTB 510 drive shaft for my B210ZX swap

I am looking for a 510 drive shaft ASAP!!!

I need it to finish my 24 Hours of LeMons B210ZX project,... and I have been told that a one piece 510 drive shaft will fit my 240sx 5speed & H190 rear end...

PM me or.... email: ProsperPerformance@gmail.com

www.ProsperPerformance.com

-AW

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Talked to Lonestar.. His drive shaft is 56 1/2 inches with spline & yolk (end to end) - WAY TOO LONG for me....

what I need is more like 46 1/2 inches (end to end)

What am I looking for,.... 2 door 510?.... Any other options that will fit?

Get his and have it shortened? Doesn't cost much ($100~), or take very long (2-3 days max)? I don't think you'll find one the perfect length. The 510 has the right flanges on either end, and has serviceable joints. :thumbup:

Man up and cut that bitch. B)

510 Driveshafts... U joint to U joint, the only way to measure.

Sedan 42 9/16"

Goon 48 7/8"

Z driveshafts...

Early... 700mm... 27.58"

Late.... 750mm... 29.55"

.....and I have been told that a one piece 510 drive shaft will fit my 240sx 5speed & H190 rear end...

I was told Santa Claus was real too. You have a KA24E 240sx transmission and 510 goon rear axle in a B-210?... so the only way this info is even close is if someone else has done it. Stop fucking around and get one shortened. There is no easy fix for this. Install the 240sx 71C tranny and measure back to the diff flange. Make a diagram of the shaft and what and where you measured and take to the drive line shop.

510 Driveshafts... U joint to U joint, the only way to measure.

Sedan 42 9/16"

Goon 48 7/8"

Z driveshafts...

Early... 700mm... 27.58"

Late.... 750mm... 29.55"

I was told Santa Claus was real too. You have a KA24E 240sx transmission and 510 goon rear axle in a B-210?... so the only way this info is even close is if someone else has done it. Stop fucking around and get one shortened. There is no easy fix for this. Install the 240sx 71C tranny and measure back to the diff flange. Make a diagram of the shaft and what and where you measured and take to the drive line shop.

SANTA's NOT REAL?.... F-me!!!

Thanks Mike,.. you just killed my inner child & Xmas is now ruined....

I'll pick up Lonesta'rs driveshaft & have it shortened... Anyone see any issues with the spline or yoke fitting my build?... Or should I ask the Easter Bunny?...

H-190 from a 510 goon and an FS5W71C from a 240sx..... driveshaft from a 510 suitably shortened and balanced... should work.

SANTA's NOT REAL?.... F-me!!!

Thanks Mike,.. you just killed my inner child & Xmas is now ruined....

Just have some kids or watch children at X mass. It all comes back.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.