JCCS Caravan from IE / Corona and OC at carl's jr

NICOYA

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i can make it to the caravan in the morning how many cars do you think theres going to be.. im taking a major detour thats why are you guys going in the show and parking? i didnt get a pass to get it.

i don't know how many will show up i think every body is going to park inside the show area

im down with that bout wat time r u guys hitting the 710 im willing to join when u guys r on this side

Ths is what I was thinking. Wait at a place or off a ramp so you guys can scoop us up then continue rolling down to jccs. Time and place/ramp??

What time is everyone meeting at Willow? Are you meeting right off the freeway? And i assume you'll be meeting on the southbound side right?

Another question- How's the spectator parking situation down there? I heard the parking is quite a ways away from the show and you have to shuttle in to the show...is this true?

Ok all, here is a link to the map from Riverside with all stops to Long Beach JCCS: http://goo.gl/maps/xvvIg

Departure times for each Spot:

A: Jack And The Box on LA Sierra Ave leaving at 5:30AM

B: Between Shell And Chevron on Greenriver Rd 5:50AM

C: Carl's Jr. South of the 5 freeway on Brookhurst 6:30AM

D: Thai BBQ on Willow street 7:00AM

E: JCCS Gate 7:15AM

William (Zerow on Ratun) will be leading the group from La Sierra to Green River and then to Brookhurst to meet up with the OC Guys (Eddie, NICOYA on Ratsun). Then the whole group will Roll up to the JCCS gate together. For the caravan the more cars the better, so get up early and get to one of these locations. If you arrive at any of the locations after the departure time then hurry up and try to get to the next one or just go to JCCS. Contact either guy above for info! See you all there!

• Like 1

mrbigtanker - is that 0530 time at Green River for the parking volunteers at JCCS? The times posted will be for those who are participants in the show.

john said 530 at green river.i guess john robert and someone else is going to help with parking so he does not want to be late.im just entering but got to get there anyway so i will be there at 530 with him.

mrbigtanker - is that 0530 time at Green River for the parking volunteers at JCCS? The times posted will be for those who are participants in the show.

You are correct Sarge. So I take it you got all the bugs worked out with the car...