Found a b210 at Windsor pick n pull. Looks complete

DottiBlue

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I am FULLY AROUSED!!! Could somebody check price on driver front fender, both bumpers and carburetor? And of course shipping to 29568.

The half top on that car is known as brockade, a sort of funky material used on an alarming number of HEARSES. Also reminds me of the "mod top" available on some MoPars. the Mod Top was a very very rare option, but they were multi colored. Both are very over-the-top 70's, no pun intended

Ok, I am FULLY AROUSED!!! Could somebody check price on driver front fender, both bumpers and carburetor? And of course shipping to 29568.

The half top on that car is known as brockade, a sort of funky material used on an alarming number of HEARSES. Also reminds me of the "mod top" available on some MoPars. the Mod Top was a very very rare option, but they were multi colored. Both are very over-the-top 70's, no pun intended

Here is the pricing list for Windsor:

http://www.picknpull.com/part_pricing.aspx?LocationID=61&Language=English&NavItem=0&SearchCriteria=partpricing

Bumper ~45 each, fender ~49, carb ~34, add about 20% for tax and enviro fees. I wish this was posted during the weekend when they had the 1/2 sale, I would have totally done the drive.

Hey DottiBlue, I am interested in the rear bumper black corners and the black rubber gear shifter handle. You need a socket set with larger sockets for the bumper, and a screw driver for removal of most of the parts. If you head back there grab the parts and I'll be willing to work out a deal for a fair price of your liking.