Parting out '71 510 wagon

I have a pretty large parts stash, including a nearly complete '71 510 wagon.

If you don't see something listed and you need it, ask, I might have it. I can provide photos of any parts before shipping to avoid confusion.

Any and all prices listed do not include shipping. Obviously bigger items may be expensive to ship from Texas.

Some unique items:

Early 13" hubcaps - I think these are from a 410 or 411, and look like the 240z caps. - $50

2527067122_451278b1ec.jpg

14" plastic Maxima hubcaps - these are a little dirty and a couple of the spokes are cracked, but would be great for a driver, I do plan to clean them up a bit - $40

2509707601_dc717dcd59.jpg

Under dash A/C unit pulled from 1971 Datsun 510. This is a dealer installed unit with an ARA brand name on it. The fans worked when I bought the car, but the compressor was seized, so I can't vouch for the overall unit though I don't see any reason for it to not work. - $100

2496395252_6a22356e5c.jpg

Stainless steel trim - pulled from the '71 wagon, complete with mounting clips (though they're rusty and I would recommend replacing them) These run below the doors - $50 for the pair

2503768104_54226836a2.jpg

Stock intake and carb, complete with fuel rail, carb was rebuilt before removal - $175

I'm still looking in my garage for the air cleaner assembly I seem to have misplaced, and would be happy to include it if found for another $25

2509713773_471fc86cd7.jpg

Again, lots more available, let me know what small parts you may be looking for.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering if you have the wagon tail light assembly for both left and right (housing, rubber, lens and frame). And how much?

Thanks!

-goki

I have them, but want to hold on to them for the moment in case something happens to my euro tails (god forbid). I'll post up here if I decide to sell them.

• 5 months later...

The transmission crossmember is a custom job done to get this trans to fit in this car. I'm not selling it separately from the trans.

The original wiper motor was fried, I retro-fitted a 280zx wiper motor and got it to work, but honestly it's not the best solution, and more work than it's worth considering the other options out there. If I were looking to do it again, I'd try the mazda wiper motor swap - http://www.dimequarterly.tierranet.com/articles/mazdawiperswap.shtml

The wagon doors are the dame length, but the window frames are taller. The doors won't fit.

The transmission crossmember is a custom job done to get this trans to fit in this car. I'm not selling it separately from the trans.

The original wiper motor was fried, I retro-fitted a 280zx wiper motor and got it to work, but honestly it's not the best solution, and more work than it's worth considering the other options out there. If I were looking to do it again, I'd try the mazda wiper motor swap - http://www.dimequarterly.tierranet.com/articles/mazdawiperswap.shtml

The wagon doors are the dame length, but the window frames are taller. The doors won't fit.

And I'm guessing you won't part with just the panels and such? :(

I need to find an xmember for my dogleg install.

I was wondering if you have the wagon tail light assembly for both left and right (housing, rubber, lens and frame). And how much?

i saw a set (no lens's) in very good cond but didnt have $60 for them:mad: if you want them i can try to grab them at the eagle rock swapmeet for you (you pay to ship to you)

IIRC the F door will swap, the R doors DO NOT.

panels do swap between.

Damn another 510 lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!due to a crash

seems like alot of cars getting hit lately

what usually happens is people lower their cars and think ( i included) we can take 15mph corners at 60mph!!!!!!!!!!!

The crash was in 2004, I've been storing this thing ever since with dreams of putting it back on the road, but the longer you wait the bigger the project becomes. I would rather it's pieces live on elsewhere than send it to the crusher, so...

I need all the wiring harnesses, engine bay, under dash and back to the taillights.

I don't want to be ripped off and not recieve parts. Is that fair??

Thanks, NW

you don't want these. They've been hacked up and I had multiple electrical fires...

I need all the wiring harnesses.... and back to the taillights.

I don't want to be ripped off and not recieve parts. Is that fair??

i have the dash to rear section, missing the int dome lamp wires. good condition.

i got ripped off so i have it still...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.