what i've been working on....pics of the rb20 swap

ok, these are my 240SX pics that i have so far. i'll have a video up as soon as i have it running.....the pics are of the engine bay after i paint stripped it, during and after i started cleaning it up. i stripped it, then flat blacked it then glossed it.

wootage024.jpg

wootage034.jpg

wootage032.jpg

wootage059.jpg

wootage066.jpg

wootage069.jpg

wootage133.jpg

wootage125.jpg

wootage131.jpg

wootage128.jpg

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

"ok, these are my 240SX pics that i have so far. i'll have a video up as soon as i have it running.....the pics are of the engine bay after i paint stripped it, during and after i started cleaning it up. i stripped it, then flat blacked it then glossed it."

You know they sell gloss black paint, right? :D Looks pretty good for not using masking tape

far as i know it wont fit....imma sell the 240 once it's done. then maybe use some of the money for an sr swap for the truck.....i would LOVE to do the rb swap in the truck though. if i can find a cheap rb though, i will definitely do the swap into the datsun.

ok, a few years ago i started on it....about 2003....i bought it and kitted it. then i switched to the ques 8 piece wide body kit. there are only like 10 of these kits installed.....ever. then out of the 10 like 2 people molded theirs, so i molded mine to be even more unique. then to set myself apart i did an 03 mustang taillight swap on my own. about 2 weeks after i finished some ass online did one. so i did the rsx taillight swap that you see now. a month later someone copied that so i molded the entire front end together like a drag car. i had a F/B hood wide body fenders and hella euro headlights and bumper glassed together...i did it all and it took months and about 4 grand to do. then the stock fuel pump went out and i decided to do a custom return style system which i have almost all the parts for. i have the fuel rail, the afpr, the inline pump, all i missing are some fittings and the steel braided hose. so anyway i bought a trailer to haul it on while it was not running and i decided to put it on the trailer. i had to remove the front end because of the ride height and i had it half on the trailer and decided to take a break. while i was inside some ass stole the entire front end. i have the stock hood (thank the lord) and stock headlights and have since found a front bumper so all i need now in the 4 inch fender flairs and some fenders and im golden. well i was tired of people copying me and after the front end was stolen i thought it would never be finished and i ALWAYS wanted a mini truck and thought a chopped focus would look bad as shit. i didnt have my computer so i cut pictures of my focus and dremmeled focus models to see what it would look like.....one day i the saws all out and chopped it off......everyone says to part it out and crush it, and i was gunna do it, but im moving back home to texas in a few months and will be buying a house with a garage and i think imma finish it.....