Average Price on Wheel Cylinders and Brake shoes?

CFHdatsun77

What Would you guys say is the Average price you pay for Either of those? Everywhere ive been looking, Online atleast have Been mixed anywhere between like 10 Dollars to 35ish for the Cylinders and about the same for the shoes.. dont want to overpay for something thats not so necessary just because of the brand name. i understand that the area you live in is probably different in price im sure.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The ones from AZ are good.

Shoes are good as well, UNLESS they're in an Albany (blue) box. If that's the case, run for the hills.

Good wheel cylinders from a parts store run about $20 a piece. Shoes are average the same.

Forsure ill Keep the brand in mind. and good 20 sounds about fair id think. Was planning on calling some local places and priceing that out tomarrow n compare as usual lol.

You beat me to it, Laecaon. O'Reillys' really is just the place you go when you want to browse air fresheners and listen to the counter-jockeys complain about how "it's their lunch-break but they're still stuck here". Good prices on some things, though

Just to note these were parts for my B210.

The wheel cyls are fine, they have been on there about 3 years with no leakage etc... I do drive the car daily for the most part.

And yes WorldPac is a wholesaler, hard to figure out how to find a local retailer for them. Needs to be a repair shop, etc...

Looking up a '77 620, rear shoes are $28 cost.

I don't remember what brand my shoes were but they were def. cheap... Lol My current ones had de-laminated and were getting jammed inside the drum when backing up. Anything was better at the time.

Hard to beat www.RockAuto.com Though:

untitled1.jpg

World Pac, Like Performance Warehouse, Keystone, Parts Express, Competition Specialties. You pretty much have to be a shop in order to order, they are all wholesale, not retail. So find a shop that is supplied by them, and buddy up with someone on the inside. Note, I work at a shop that gets daily deliveries from many of these companies, Amazon has beat them on price for every single item I have ever looked up to compare.