pdx/vancouver local, b210 coupe clearout! scrap $

some of you have seen my "garage" its overloaded wth b210 stuff, spilling out into the driveway. i need all gone yesterday, took a load to scrap already and im going to keep on taking stuff till its gone. come wade thru this shit before its gone. im charging scrap prices on every thing. bring a trailer, truck, freinds whatever come get it. 2 torn down coupes with titles that dont roll. motors, transmisions, ive torn down 5 or 6 coupes and packed them into a 1 car garage with 2 coupes in it so its going be easy or pretty but if you sit there with your thumb in your ass trolling the internet it will all be scraped before you know it.

dont ask if i have this or that, come look, it there.

pm me if you want to give it a try,

im in vancouver washington, and the price is current scrap value on everything.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there is a small percentage of items spoken for, 75 rear end and auto trans, 1set of seat belts, possibly fenders, one of many hoods,

also one of these coupes s realy rusted, the other is verry solid. the solid one is possibly staying around if so, im keeping enough around to slap it together.

i loved that coupe, did what i could with it in my pre-ratsun days. tucked 14s, dragged over speed bumps, so low i broke a 63a trans case and ripped off an oil pan. i want someone who actuly builds datsuns to end up with it. as it has given me alot of good times.

i think the coupe got a home, pics would still be an issue... kinda cramped, the leafs are sitting on top of an axle becouse i got it to low to come off the trailer. crossmember is on the ground cant push it out for pics

as for shipping stuff, i have a few thngs im boxing up, id like to do it sll at once so if you need something let me know now or keep on lookin.

sold em. last one like 8 months ago.

i have alot if coupe glass coupe windshields and sedan back glass, and hatch glass ,, couple motors, shortblock, trim, nice front bumper, and a bunch of patch panels, couple hoods. i have a pretty nice plastic set for the coupes, black. i cant think of what else i have stacked but the obvius things that every one would ask about have ben picked thru in the last year or 2.

60$ , only have one left. sold one for 100$ to a cragslister who sad msglass cant find em right now. the charged me 200$ for it 6 years ago. its sean highway once fir about 40 miles since. no nicks no dings. come get it!

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.