Doty (Deal of the year)

skyblue

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude your car is nice but if i can complain again,clean the firewall and paint the voltage regulator and windsheild wiper motor and the other odds and ends,man it would look so clean.

Yea I know. It's definitely on my to do list. I hate it too.

• Like 1

They fit perfect in the rear. With 510 struts they stuck out a bit, but with the zx struts they look right at home. Rolled fenders and I Still get rubbage when I turn sharp. But I think some camber plates will remedy that.

• Like 1

i has camber plates just no running 510 to test theory lol...im also trying to pick up another set of wheels right now too for the wagon....... its a little secret for now but they will prolly be featured on the car more then these but i love these wheels to much to ever part ways with  them......i love the look of snowflakes on a 510

Looks real good,it would look lowar with me driving it but i got to work with what you got. :rofl:

^^.......Fixed :rofl:  :rofl:

.........sorry Tanker..........you left the door open.....

• Like 3

u seen my 175s,  i love them .... there off draynors wheels,   i had 195s on there and they were to ballony.....although they were 50's too but still, i like the 175s.....look on draynors thread he gots pics of snowflakes with175 on them and lots of lows....cuz as u know i cant show u what mine look like on my 510 cuz i never have finished it ...lol

fuck it draynors in here ... derek post your car with the snowflakes in here too

Yes I've seem his car. Saw it at canby last year. Looks great. I agree with the ballooney 195/50's. They leave me very little clearance for the coilover perch. So that's why I was thinking 45's. We'll see I guess.