Clean 521 in the yard today!!!

motavated

I did not want to post a new tread... But I want these parts to go to a good home...

There is a super duper clean 521 in the yard close were I live today.. I just got the chrome Datsun 1600 fender emblems but everything else is there... Bumper, hood, fenders, grill,... etc etc, CLEAN!!!! In the L.A Area... P'm me for more details....

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not want to post a new tread... But I want these parts to go to a good home...

There is a super duper clean 521 in the yard close were I live today.. I just got the chrome Datsun 1600 fender emblems but everything else is there... Bumper, hood, fenders, grill,... etc etc, CLEAN!!!! In the L.A Area... P'm me for more details....

Yeh! I'm also interested in a hood and trim stuff so how do I get past all the words and get some stuff?

• 2 weeks later...

Another 521 in the pick a part it has TWO rare parts on her and tomorrow is half off... This 521 has the bubble window kind of like this one...

B]Bubble Window![/b]

Mexico042.jpg

& it has a chrome billet grill that makes it look like a 720... You know with the square front lights... Looks nice!!!

Directions

1903 N. Blinn

Wilmington CA 90744

If your coming down PCH from the "710" or Alameda it would be the junkyard on your right "pickapart".... When you come into the yard the truck and car would be the last row in your right. You know, close to the hold yard. But if you go to far and see the oil pumps, then you went to far.... It would be like 5 rows down and would be the first cars from that row on your right...

YOU BETTER WAKE UP EARLY AND GET THESE PARTS!!!! THERE IS usually a LINE BEFORE IT EVEN OPENS WHEN ITS HALF OFF... PEOPLE ARE ALREADY INTERESTED IN THESE PARTS. I REALLY WANT SOME ONE IN RATSUN TO GET THEM BUT NOT TO MAKE A PROFIT!!!! ONCE AGAIN THE DIRECTIONS!!!!

http://www.pickapart.com/losangeles.html

THE ONE YARD IN THE RIGHT IN THE CITY OF WILMINGTON IF YOU COMING FROM THE 710 FROM THE P.C.H!!!!!

YOU BETTER WAKE UP EARLY AND GET THESE PARTS!!!! THERE IS usually a LINE BEFORE IT EVEN OPENS WHEN ITS HALF OFF... PEOPLE ARE ALREADY INTERESTED IN THESE PARTS. I REALLY WANT SOME ONE IN RATSUN TO GET THEM BUT NOT TO MAKE A PROFIT!!!! ONCE AGAIN THE DIRECTIONS!!!!

http://www.pickapart.com/losangeles.html

THE ONE YARD IN THE RIGHT IN THE CITY OF WILMINGTON IF YOU COMING FROM THE 710 FROM THE P.C.H!!!!!

Forgot that they have 50% off this weekend, I'm going to the one in Stanton and Anaheim too, hopefully I find something.

That 1/2 off really screwed me up....line was long...................so I turned around and went back home and hit the Pick a Part in Ontario...only 1 620 there......oh well next time maybe, thanks for the info tho...

• 3 weeks later...

They are two 521 in the yard today that were pretty much picked clean because of the half off. Pick a part down P.C.H in Wilmington right hand side... I was looking for the chain cover but couldn't find a good one. There is also a 620 with really good fenders, doors and a bumper at this location....11000 E. Lomita Blvd., Wilmington, CA 90744. (310) 549-4533 BTW I took of the hood, dash, grill, and T housing...

I went there before 7:30 this morning before I even read this post. I was able to get a clean hood for my 521, a steering wheel adapter, wiper bag, shift knob, heater controls, seat belts for a 620, 620 package tray, 521 eyebrow, visor, and a wiper arm. It must have been fate! Also saw an old Luv truck. There were also some old Z's which probably had the 5 speeds but I didn't snag one though I need one. I didn't have the energy for it.

This is the first time I've gone to a wrecking yard and got exactly what I needed. Especially for a 37 year old vehicle and at 50% off! There's a guy in Riverside thats trying to unload a bunch of 521 parts (doors, hood, etc) and 510 doors for $50 total. They aren't cherry but are decent and I'm sure someone could use them. He said they will go to the scrap yard if not sold. His name is Nelson,

951 956-0729 cell 951 940-6006 home. He said he welcomes Ratson members :)

This is the first time I've gone to a wrecking yard and got exactly what I needed. Especially for a 37 year old vehicle and at 50% off!

You lucky you!!! I have to finds parts like a dog all day in the sun at diffrent yards... ;)

I went back there today as I discovered that my heater lever was frozen and the wiper arm requires an adapter which I failed to get. I got there early and was able to get what i needed; a heater core with a lever that moved and the wiper adapter. One 521 that a dude was going to take the fenders off of was still there w/ the fenders still on! I guess the dude ran out of patience as the inner fender bolts are a pain to take off. I needed the passenger side one due to some rust repair at the lower corner I was doing on my original. This one was fairly clean except for some damage at the lower corner from probably when they lifted the truck to put it on stands and some drilled holes. So, I scored on the fender as well. The drivers side is still there as well as the doors if someone needs them. It's blue and near the oil pumps. The sale ends today but when you need parts... 620 w/ grill is still there as well as some 720s.

THERE IS A F"N 1977 200sx IN THE YARD!!!!!!!!!! I have never seen one up close... Its just so futuristic man!!!! I'm tripping out...

ohh and like 6 Z's, 1 210 wagon, 2 620's and some 720 too....

3780 E. Imperial Hwy., Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670. (562) 921-9975

THERE IS A F"N 1977 200sx IN THE YARD!!!!!!!!!! I have never seen one up close... Its just so futuristic man!!!! I'm tripping out...

haha same here, I saw it there, 2 weeks ago, it was complete.If the tranny was a 5 speed manual I would of taken the motor and the tranny.

I only took the dizzy.

dou you have the radiator core support nd how muuch you're asking for?please letme know thanks.