Parting out 620

1975 Longbed parting out.

4 speed trans

L20B engine, 125k miles

everything is up for grabs just email me with your request, everything dirt cheap, I have way to many cars and no more space so that why I'm parting her out and going to keep what I can salavge easily..

pretty rusty bed but not smashed on the outside, cab is good also but front windshield has a rock ship,rear glass is good, dash is cracked, no glove box.

pic will be up soon

conrad

650-302-5127

antioch,ca

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

price me on the driver side rocker, passanger side fender, driverside door panel and window frame (the part that pushes th e window up and down inside the door in which the cranck ataches to), hood and radiator core support. price them seperate ofcourse:p

Edit: even a radiator if you got one.

Hey guys, this is my first post here, but i do post regularly in the HybridZ forums and Classic Z Cars.

I'm VERY interested in obtaining the front timing cover from your L20B, or any L20B, for that matter. I'm doing a LD28 block conversion, so it fits right in with the Ratsun methods. So far, no dice on finding this part local....just no datsuns in my junkyards...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

boy you must be hurtin out there to want a stock radio and sotck steering wheel, not sure what shipping would be but I figure $20 should cover it since the steering wheel will have to go into a irregular large box.

steering wheel $10

radio $25

let me know as I'am sorting through all my stuff before the weekend and can hopefully junk the other white meat LOL!!!:D

conrad

Did you sell the motor? I need one stupid ass part for my motor swap (and if he's reading this: f-in thanks PO! :fu:)

I need the coolant line that runs around the front of the motor, attaches to the timing chain cover bolt. I've got some hacked up one with an extra tee that I have never seen before (ZX??) Anyhow, don't need extra plumbing, just need the correct part. Let me know. Thanks!

-0-

boy you must be hurtin out there to want a stock radio and sotck steering wheel, not sure what shipping would be but I figure $20 should cover it since the steering wheel will have to go into a irregular large box.

steering wheel $10

radio $25

let me know as I'am sorting through all my stuff before the weekend and can hopefully junk the other white meat LOL!!!:D

conrad

Cool deal man. Do you mind snapping pictures of both and e-mailing them to northshoreracing@aol.com ? Price sounds fair to me.

And as for parts....there are zero old datsun trucks in the midwest to pillage for parts :(

Cool deal man. Do you mind snapping pictures of both and e-mailing them to northshoreracing@aol.com ? Price sounds fair to me.

And as for parts....there are zero old datsun trucks in the midwest to pillage for parts :(

problem for me is I have one too many and when you blow them apart the parts take up a lot of valuable space here at my place, I hate to junk it but for the greater good it must go, surprised no one wants it. I'll snap a few pic tomorrow as you can see I'm a night owl so don't expect them too bright and early LOL...

conrad

Did you sell the motor? I need one stupid ass part for my motor swap (and if he's reading this: f-in thanks PO! :fu:)

I need the coolant line that runs around the front of the motor, attaches to the timing chain cover bolt. I've got some hacked up one with an extra tee that I have never seen before (ZX??) Anyhow, don't need extra plumbing, just need the correct part. Let me know. Thanks!

-0-

zerow,

I'll see if I can find one for ya before i send most of this stuff to datsun heaven hopefully this weekend, no truck to dump-funny how thats works when I have 2 620s and none of them operational LOL...

conrad

what would you want for your driver side door hinges and possibly the tail lights and bumper brackets or whatever you call them for the lights

i mostly need the hinges i have tried like 20 junkyards

i know you dont like to ship stuff but i would really appreciate it

thanks

Erik

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.