My 521 up for grabs.../for sale

Allright the time has come to thin the fleet a bit more. Ive decided to sell my 71 521. I just dont drive it much anymore & honestly my 620 needs some $$$ put into it & this will help finance that. I wanted to post here 1st & see if anybody is interested & then do a CL ad if needed. Most of you guys have seen the build pics on my thread & you know ive put alot of hours into this truck. Mind you its not a show vehicle but it's a solid daily & has never left me stranded. Ok the good stuff.........

* runs good

*major brake job done by PO right before i bought it[1 year ago]

*radiator rodded out

*doesnt run hot

*new alternator

*electronic ignition/upgraded distributor

*all chrome & trim is there

*original rims/caps

*300 ZX buckets

*body is in good shape

*doors & bed have been replaced

*all electrical works & harness has never been tapped into

*near perfect steering wheel

*83 Z car 5 speed transmission

*cab back new exhaust w/glasspack & megaphone tip[loud]:D

the not so good stuff...

*roof needs bodywork [i have 2 spare roofs that can be used as patch panels

*a few smal rust spots but nothing major

*needs windshield [i have one you just need the gasket & ebay sells em,i have the link]

*leaks trans. fluid from the speedo cable insert [simple O ring replacement should fix that]

*takes awhile to warm up [choke needs adjusting]

*no carpet

*burns 1 qt. of oil every month & a half [driving 60 miles a day]

Basically i drove the truck 60 miles a day for almost 1 year w. no major issues. I get in,warm her up & go :D Now that i have a new daily it needs to go. Id like to get $1500 obo but for a Ratsun member you know ill be flexible. PM me if you want & ill give you my cell. # call me & hear it run.

3-11newstaris.jpg

crap in bed not included..LoL

2-13bedinbed.jpg

1-24enginebay.jpg

1-16loweredclosefront.jpg

I can take newer pics if you guys want & thanks for looking.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd take it only if the 'crap in the bed' was included Mark! This would make an excellent 7th vehicle to my fleet! :D

Good luck with the sale PAc, not that you'll need it!

Can you remind the crowd how you dropped this thing? Just blocks and torsions or did you remove a leaf?

Good luck with the sale PAc, not that you'll need it!

Can you remind the crowd how you dropped this thing? Just blocks and torsions or did you remove a leaf?

Oh yeah guys BTW she's "lowered" a few inches ;):D I removed 3 leafs & went w/ 3 inch blocks. Yes the frame will bang the axle every now & then. In the front..re-key'd torsions & bump stops removed. I can drop it to the crossmember if i wanted to providing i had short enough shocks:cool: Ive got so many hours wrapped up in this truck i cant believe it.

Hey Pacific,

I sent you a pm yesterday. I just registered here to do so. I'm on theRealm. oooooh, an outsider, GET HIM :lol:

I really love the truck from the pics. I'm up in San Francico. I've looked at a few 521's up here recently for sale, but they were piles.

All jokes aside, I'd like to meet you half way, tomorrow:cool: edit: to buy it ofcourse.

Yes its official my 521 is going to a new home. Matt i know youll enjoy it as much as i did. If you have any issues call or PM me. I let Jeff know as many of the little quirks she has as i could remember. Hell, i even shot a vid of hum driving it away :cool:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.