FS: Almost complete L18 Block w/ A87 Head w/ Auto Tranny & RANDOM PARTS - $150

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our rules state that anything for sale HAS to have a price on it. What has happened in the past is a bidding war and hard feelings. I put $150 on it for you feel free to up or down it.

Anyone interested in making an offer do so by p/m of phone or what ever, but not on here..

You didn't say what it's out of... late 510 or early 620??

Is 300 too much? i'm expecting lowballs. It came out of my 73 510. I never started it, I never bothered i Just took it right out when I bought the car lol. I was told it was a L16 and then after I took it out I looked at the block it said L18.

Put it back to 150, I was gonna just take all the screws off or sell it to the metal man lol.

LOL no... any price is fine. I'm not judging. It's self regulating, too high it doesn't sell, too low it sells right away and you wish you had set the price higher. Add to this all Datsun owners are cheap bastards.

LOL no... any price is fine. I'm not judging. It's self regulating, too high it doesn't sell, too low it sells right away and you wish you had set the price higher. Add to this all Datsun owners are cheap bastards.

should expand on the cheap bastards bit, should read "all datsun owners on ratsun are cheap bastards."

if you ever place an ad and it says "no low ballers" expect low ballers

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.