My 1972 Dime **Lots of Pics**

IMG_0381.jpg

All new carpet, panels, and my center console taken from a 300zx. I made a insert out of carbon fiber to surround where the shifter came through. I also installed a push button start.

IMG_0154.jpg

The back seat

IMG_0155.jpg

The trunk finished out with a Kenwood sub and amp. Battery relocated toooooooo....

IMG_0156.jpg

This is just a taste. More to come!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn!!! :w00t: Very nice.

Sure is a different way to mount E30 headlights...did you still have to modify the inner fender for space on the low beam?

Realized that your lights are Euros so the mount points are a little different on the lights.

Damn!!! :w00t: Very nice.

Sure is a different way to mount E30 headlights...did you still have to modify the inner fender for space on the low beam?

Thanks!

Had to modify a little. Nothing a hammer can't handle........

IMG_0266.jpg

Really... ITBs. I'm officially jealous!!! What engine management are you running? Megasquirt I'm assuming? I'd love to build some ITBs for my 510 but I don't want to run Megasquirt, and you can't run ITBs with Nistune.....

This thing is perfect, right down to the different, but badass paint scheme!! Only thing that doesn't quite sit right with me is the seats... I think they would look better all black. But that's just me and I'm a person of simplicity!

The radiator that many have trouble fitting with the two fans and the shroud. With a little modification of the shroud and fan mounting it fits.

IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

I also did the power steering pump delete. Thanks to DREWSDIME for helping me out, locating and acquiring the parts I needed.

Really... ITBs. I'm officially jealous!!! What engine management are you running? Megasquirt I'm assuming? I'd love to build some ITBs for my 510 but I don't want to run Megasquirt, and you can't run ITBs with Nistune.....

This thing is perfect, right down to the different, but badass paint scheme!! Only thing that doesn't quite sit right with me is the seats... I think they would look better all black. But that's just me and I'm a person of simplicity!

Not ITBs...... they are velocity stacks inside the intake manifold. Still running the stock ecu.