delete

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take the door handles if they come with the the black plastic eschucheons? $10 for the pair?

I'll take the window handle cranks if they aren't all wallowed out. Close up pics of other side? $10 for the pair?

How many plastic tits does the steering column cover have? If they're all there I'll take them too! $15 with Ignition & flasher as pictured?

Zip is 92008

I'm old school and love the baby moons, but can't afford to have them shipped. Do you know what brand or where they were purchased?

I'll take the door handles if they come with the the black plastic eschucheons? $10 for the pair?

I'll take the window handle cranks if they aren't all wallowed out. Close up pics of other side? $10 for the pair?

How many plastic tits does the steering column cover have? If they're all there I'll take them too! $15 with Ignition & flasher as pictured?

Zip is 92008

I'm old school and love the baby moons, but can't afford to have them shipped. Do you know what brand or where they were purchased?

Pm'd

My rear view mirror plastic is breaking down and disintegrating. Is yours? It is the same color as mine and I would have take it too if the others hadn't beaten me to it.

It is in pretty good condtion, but its pending

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.