Interested in Possible Trades for my B210

Looking to see responses and possible trades, you know how some Datsun freaks are, get bored with what they have.

Anyway,

For pictures, look at my profile.... they are all recent.

I figure the car is worth $2,800.00 as that is what i have been offered in the past., rather look at trades.

I am interested in running 510's, 610's, 710's and maybe even an 810. No trucks, already have a nice 79 620 KC. Maybe the right early Z car, no zx's... Really like the 610's and 710's though

what i have is a 1974 B210 original paint and 65,000 original miles. One spot of rust on passenger side infront of the back wheel well. Did the automatic to 4 speed manual conversion with doner parts and all new clutch, slave and master.

New carpet kit, absolutely no rust on floors or inside, interior panels all in excellect condition, has new dashcap too. Seats have tears, slight in back, mostly drivers seat.

Original Engine with H-87 JDM head, with the matching intake/exhaust for it (larger runners and openings). Shaved to 10.1 compression and it sounds like it even with stock exhaust.

Weber 32/36, desmogged and is a clean job. The intake was really bored out, especially the adapter plante and under it, it is wide open H-87 intake JDM

Did the u-joint conversion from the staked u-joints to replaceable units.

Its pointless now, has the newer OEM dizzy and higher output coil converted to 12 volt ignition.

This car is on top of its game driving wise,

The negatives:

2nd gear slips out if downshifting hard.... got to hold it in.

One small rust spot starting on passenger side

Small dings here and there, nothing major, it is about a 10 foot car.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your right, it is an H89.... with all the heads around my garage for my B210 and 620 KC, I tend to get them mixed up. But even with stock exhaust, that shaved peanut head really sounds good. Pulls real hard after 2,600 RPMs too with the Weber. Beats my daughters A15 210 coupe too easy on the road.

Oh yea, new 185-60-14 tires on Z Iron Cross wheels.

What seals? engine drips one drop of oil after shutdown on the driveway each day from the oil drain seal. It was replaced last oil change, still leaks but not draining oil to fix it now. Next time. if you mean seats, drivers seat is tore up some, a split on the passenger side, and the back seat has a couple small cuts.Will try to update my profile pics with an interior pic soon.

Here is a link to my OIC's, this is a pictoral of build ups and components and interior, note that the car is a daily driver, even below zero it starts everytime...http://s1173.photobucket.com/albums/r596/JAS5551/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ24

Hope this answers some questions, not perfect, just about a 4-5 year old car for real.It really is a nice car.

What seals? engine drips one drop of oil after shutdown on the driveway each day from the oil drain seal. It was replaced last oil change, still leaks but not draining oil to fix it now. Next time. if you mean seats, drivers seat is tore up some, a split on the passenger side, and the back seat has a couple small cuts.Will try to update my profile pics with an interior pic soon.

No i ment window seals engine seals are relatively easy to come by ....window seals not so much

It`s kinda whats keeping me from getting one ...fear of the NLA

And im not trolling i am genuinely interested

• Like 1

Jc whitney, mcmaster carr, and granger have perfect seals for coupes, windows and hatch.

And doors too, all exect windshield, and back window. But ive had both replaced in the past 2 years without problems finding any thru mms glass.

Dont let seels worry you too bad, its allmost easier than a dime.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.