Sno-flakes and a a 210 booster and master...

things i am in search of....

-cheap set of snoflakes..pretty sure i have a pic of them but i think we all kno what they look like...

-fenders and hood ...preferably nice and cheap(fat chance...really only need passenger fender

-steering wheel..240maybe, used old mom (o) prefereably 320mm or less, opening to anything really snce my stock one looks like sheeeeet..

-radio bezels.. need two to make one for my gps install....( cause i never know where i am going ..in life and in general..)

-front bumper ....straight is perfect dont care about chrome condition..

things i have to trade...

2- l20s, two 4sp tranny,

blasting and powdercoating....( no home brew full blown shop ...)

1 large male jack russell terrier (that fucking scratched the piss out of my 521 door jumping out at the gas station so he could run around like a little shit head...

620 front suspension and steering and powder brakes ...

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thank u mr. freak, thats exactly what i meant....... i really want the sno flakes too ....couple cars in canby pics that got me all excited ....snoflakes split time with my toher wheels ...unless after i powdercoat a set of snoflakes i love em moar..

so are sno flakes rare... cant find them anywhere but i am sure its cause i am looking for them... as soon as my other wheels show up i am sue i will see six sets right after i blow my wheel money ... (funny story of why i said this...)(( sunday morn 430 am spent a hour looking for my keys to my little red lowered tahoe.... said screw it and took the mazda... got to hans to work on my goon reached in my pocket...and boom keys i had reached in my pocket several times for were now there...))

good enough for me.... by the way theres a boob in your avatar .... pm me your specifics and i will send off money....no rush would like it by next weekend...proportioning valve is back ordered any how

yeah, i sure home brewed your wheels u dick( dont u have a whoa is me thread somewhere u should be attending to,...)...i got a ten k rent and power bill that says home brew my ass...i wish it was home brew on a weekly basis ... tomorrow im gonna go explain to my secretary that its obvious that her sick days arent sick days when there right after her weekend away from town..

.those are them, condition dont much matter i am gonna powdercoat them ....are they 15's , i dont know much about these wheels as of now..but those are the ones....i dont think i need tires....especilaly if there 15's ... les schwab has a ship wheels to other locations for ten bucks let me see whats the closest for u...my oarents fly into ontario when they go tot there house in there desert but i dont think they will fly 4 wheels back to me..

by the way tristan this will not cure my wheel decision issue but would quell my inability to make a decision on the goons wheels...getting these will get me on terra firma...then i can resume my...i wanht a cheese burger no i want a dr 20, no i want a esm, no i want a ssr...and to quote my favorite movie... you will get nothing and like it spaulding...

who names there kid spaulding, better yet who names there kid tristan....f king girls name

better yet if i can get my les schwab hook up u can leave the tires on would like to know diameter...dont need a a master cylinder already have a 15/16 master .......i will make it work .....but thank u i will let u know what i find out about getting those wheels up here...i will elt u know tomorrow

who names there kid spaulding, better yet who names there kid tristan....f king girls name

First of all its Tristin not Tristan... but so you know, Tristin was a fucking knight of the roundtable and I was played by Brad Pitt in Legends of the Falls; so you can eat a dick.

And snowflakes arent my first choice of wheel since I love SSRs, but out of the stock wheel options I think I like these the best so youre doing ok in my book.

Jack Russels are the spawn of Satan. The crazy old lady across the street has 5 of those little shits. Sorry about your door.

Do the L20's have U67 heads on them?

picked up all three mtoros and trannys along with a plethora of other parts .....i will inspect for part number....believe there both emissions head ...the powder coated one is the nicer with newer seals and a extra set of valve stem seals...brand new...it came out of a wagon and donated the tranny to my goon....the two liter not powdercoated is out of a 620 that i also have the full front clip too...brakes to steering....loading pics of them now ...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.