Seeking Datsun '81 210 Parts

If anyone is parting a 210 ('79-"82) or sees one at a wrecking yard I'm looking for 1/4 panel emblems, rear view mirror, illumination control unit including knob (this adjusts the brightness of the light on your dash), inside door latch covers and automatic transmission console. i have a part number for the illumination control unit which is 25231H9101 or 25280P7100. Any other parts I'd love to know about. I have a 1981 Datsun 210 2-door sedan and the interior is brown. If you've got any of these parts let me know and how much you're asking. Thanks!

also now seeking a window regulator for the right (passenger) side but will also take the driver's side.

EDIT: Found window regulators, dash dimmer (pulled one off a Z and it worked!) and a rear view mirror. Found seeking door latch covers, automatic transmission console and made 1/4 back panel emblems. Found Would also like a glove box (the box and the outer door).

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ggzilla, PM'd you.

Eagle_Adam, in that box of interior parts, if you've got an illumination control knob I could use that too. Mine disappeared at some point. Probably the last time I replaced the steering wheel cluster. Also wouldn't mind a rearview mirror. Mine is peeling at the edges.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e23/colourbox/DSCN0357_sm.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

ok got something else to add to this list. i need a window regulator for the right (passenger) side. also still looking for the illumination control knob, automatic transmission console and 1/4 panel emblems although i'm currently looking into having those printed since i can't seem to find emblems. if anyone has any of these things i'm looking for please contact me. thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

yeah i thought the '74 would be too old. i'm not terribly familiar with what it looks like so i don't know if it even had 210 emblems on the sides. i would've taken those. most all the parts i'm looking for now are cosmetic except the regulator but all the things i need can be taken from a '79-'82. i've got a couple of leads on the regulator so i think i'm good there. eagle_adam good lookin' out. always appreciate another eye. ggzilla thanks for the info. very helpful. much appreciated guys.

update: found a rearview mirror and illumination control unit (dash dimmer). amazingly enough the dash dimmer from a z worked. still seeking 1/4 panel emblems, an automatic transmission console, inside door latch covers (escutcheons) and a glove box. i need the entire box and door. also seeking a heater control unit. the unit of course is plastic and the plastic is crumbling so the levers that turn the heat on and off will soon stop working. if you got anything i'm after holla!

funny i actually pulled one from a '79 a couple weeks ago that is blue. seems every time i find what i want it's blue but i can paint it. how well does it move between gears? the one i pulled seems to get a little stuck if it goes past D. not that it matters. i never drive in 2nd or 1st gear B) how much you askin? never hurts to have backup in case i mess one up.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have an automatic transmission shift knob or know if there are new after market that will fit? Haven't been too successful finding one of those yet that isn't cracked like mine in the junkyards.

DSCN0358.jpg

You can see where it's split up the middle.

Just had a look, I have one but it also has a crack (not as bad)

can you post a pic?

i have a friend parting out an auto car, ill see what condition its in for you

cool! keep me posted. is it a 210 or another datsun?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.