Worked Over L20b, Ka24e 240SX modified Intake Manifold. Duel 40 Webers with high rise intake( rare) Updated

Here are some more parts. Free Delivery to Canby or pay all shipping cost

Engine: Pictures will show engine before the install. Will not come with Carbs, ignition, ign wires or alternator pictured. Going to post a video of it running with a weber carb. One picture will show what the shop did to it when built. I have about $2300 into this(parts &Labor). Looking to get 1200 OBO

L20b

Bored +1mm w/ L18 Pistons

Running W53 closed Chambered head with ported 1.5" intake openings

Mid performance cam with new lash pads

Engine has about 500 miles on it.

Video: L20b, Weber Carb with new exhaust

p_007.jpg

p_018.jpg

WORK PREFORMED

p_001.jpg?1

Ka24e Manifold with everything stripped off thats not needed.. Paid 240 Sell for $150

p_007.jpg

p_008.jpg

Duel 40 dcoe Webers with rare Highrise intake manifold. Comes with all chrome filters setup and chrome Cones $1000

Also still have things listed here http://community.rat...anby-show-only/

hood, doors, L16 Race Engine. parting out 620, PM me if you need something.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my transmission just went out on my 78 620 today, its says this above 5 Speed Manual Transmission out of 78 620.. $125 i have a 78 620 with an l20 engine, don't know much about what i would need to know for this to work in my truck. thanks,,,Bill

no, it has a 4 speed in it now, this thing in canby,,,, does it cost anything to get in? and its this weekend? it looks like i could use the transmission, ever have any trouble with it?

Yes, this weekend. The main show is Sunday. It doesnt cost anything to get into the show. If you want to park your Datsun inside the fair grounds, Its 5 dollars. Heres a link to the site

http://datsunsnw.org/

No problem with it at all. Last trip was to Vancouver Washington(500mile round trip and didnt miss a beat.

For payment, I do accept Paypal or cash on site. But I want to make sure you want this cause I dont want to drag it up there and have a no show. No offense...

Larry

• 4 weeks later...

Dual 38 SU's with choke cable, intake and heatshield: I bought it from a running vehicle but I could never get them to work.

Fuel would dump in causing major flooding. Only comes with what was listed earlier. Picture will show installed on engine (engine not included) Paid 265 ....Sell for $175 SALE PENDING SOLD

p_022.jpg

p_013.jpg

paypal sent

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.