Canby Caravan from Spokane, WA, no Boner's Fairy. :( Good luck in Maine Bill!

HRH

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha, yeess. I like the Portland roll down idea, plus that means I can peel off and go the wrecking yard! Perhaps we will detail a Canby 1 piece driveline swap. That sounds more fun than a clutch job I think. :)

Hrh most has stations will let you if you ask.

We have the Idaho caravan meeting up at loydd center a well, from my count it should be around 25 or more cars pulling a epic Datsun train from Portland to canby...!!!

I'm super excited, I think the drive will be almost as fun as the Dam car show!!!!

This will be so cool, 3 states and some bc Canada guys all cruising together all Datsun ratsun family. I'm really happy to be part of something like this "single tear of joy"

Hella. Lol

Hrh most has stations will let you if you ask.

We have the Idaho caravan meeting up at loydd center a well, from my count it should be around 25 or more cars pulling a epic Datsun train from Portland to canby...!!!

I'm super excited, I think the drive will be almost as fun as the Dam car show!!!!

This will be so cool, 3 states and some bc Canada guys all cruising together all Datsun ratsun family. I'm really happy to be part of something like this "single tear of joy"

Hella. Lol

DUUUDE!! That will be effin EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make sure you palletize those engines so they don't move around. I have a pallet here that the other motor for the Sentra if you want it. You'll probably be all packed in by that time though.

No pallets. The l series sits good on a block of wood, then tied down with ratchets over top, then one around the back keeping them against the front bed wall. I have probably hauled more motors than you Matt, let the big boys handle things. I hope my 2 piece driveline wont take too much torque from my ka so I can haul all this stuff ;)

Jayden: i don't know what Mrs. Wildman bought, but it will be sexy.

No pallets. The l series sits good on a block of wood, then tied down with ratchets over top, then one around the back keeping them against the front bed wall. I have probably hauled more motors than you Matt, let the big boys handle things. I hope my 2 piece driveline wont take too much torque from my ka so I can haul all this stuff ;)

Jayden: i don't know what Mrs. Wildman bought, but it will be sexy.

Oh, excuuuuuuse me massa! Ah dint know you was soo much more man than I! I sorry! :D

And for the record, I'll bet I've hauled just as many motors as you. ;) And I have 7 motors in my garage right naow.

Check out the Portland to Canby thread, I put a map up, see what you think.

And for the record, I'll bet I've hauled just as many motors as you. ;) And I have 7 motors in my garage right naow.

Check out the Portland to Canby thread, I put a map up, see what you think.

I will throw up my motor haulin chops anyday! We can compare size at Canby lolz