Canby Caravan from Spokane, WA, no Boner's Fairy. :( Good luck in Maine Bill!

HRH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHqUipinDyw

Okay, here's the official Inland NW rolling thread. So far it's just me heading down from Spokane. Bill (wildmaninid) may or may not be coming, but probably late on Saturday if he does. I don't think there is anyone else rolling from Spokane, would be rather nice if there were, oh well!

It's 368 miles from Spokane to Canby.

Jayden, do you have an address for that A&W we met at last year? I think it was slight back tracking along the I84 after the I82 leg? Anyway, we're meeting there as far as I know, what time did you guys want to meet there so I can figure out what time I need to leave? I think we left around 9 from here last year, got to the A&W around 12:00, 12:30? That sound right?

So who's on the list for rolling with Jayden? Wide possibly? Chester?

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Matt, you are correct. Get on 84 east and hop off at exit #182. Its the Spaceage truckstop, only a 3 mile backtrack.

I would like to leave Baker at 8am Pacific time. That would get us to Hermiston around 1030 - 1100 if all goes well.

I think this year when we get to the Gorge we should hop off and drive the Histiric Columbia River Highway!! We can stop at Multnomah Falls and then go up to Crown Point above the river for great Datto photo opps!!! :thumbup: . Then it drops down into Troutdale.

What you guys think??

What about Chris and his 710??? Is he gonna go??

I'm actually going to call him when i get on lunch break today or after work if all else fails.

he was pretty sure he was going to head up there, but its been a few weeks sinces I've talked to him..

Yeah Matt, you are correct. Get on 84 east and hop off at exit #182. Its the Spaceage truckstop, only a 3 mile backtrack.

I would like to leave Baker at 8am Pacific time. That would get us to Hermiston around 1030 - 1100 if all goes well.

I think this year when we get to the Gorge we should hop off and drive the Histiric Columbia River Highway!! We can stop at Multnomah Falls and then go up to Crown Point above the river for great Datto photo opps!!! :thumbup: . Then it drops down into Troutdale.

What you guys think??

I'm all up for that, I remember seeing Multnomah falls from the road we were on last year. Looked crowded, but I still wouldn't mind seeing it. Don't think I've been there before, unless during sometime in my youth I probably forgot. I see it's almost to Portland, looks like it snakes around quite a bit. I'm totally all for it provided we don't have any clutch issues. Heheh. ;)

I'd definitely like it because the river is not all that pretty. The historic route goes through a whole bunch of state parks. Keep in mind, we will run into added traffic, but if we leave a little earlier we shouldn't have a problem. Plus we go pretty slowly in our caravans anyway. Better mileage, no reason to hurry unless you want to see if the truck can get to 100. :)

I'm all up for that, I remember seeing Multnomah falls from the road we were on last year. Looked crowded, but I still wouldn't mind seeing it. Don't think I've been there before, unless during sometime in my youth I probably forgot. I see it's almost to Portland, looks like it snakes around quite a bit. I'm totally all for it provided we don't have any clutch issues. Heheh. ;)

I'd definitely like it because the river is not all that pretty. The historic route goes through a whole bunch of state parks. Keep in mind, we will run into added traffic, but if we leave a little earlier we shouldn't have a problem. Plus we go pretty slowly in our caravans anyway. Better mileage, no reason to hurry unless you want to see if the truck can get to 100. :)

Well, I am the one that sets the pace (slow 55mph), you guys just play nice and follow me :lol:

screw that... I'm going to bring that 4.37 chunk so you can pull 65-70 then...

Hey, if you wanna go faster.....gofer it. I know how to get to cAnby. No hard feelings ;)

I drive for a living so and I drive like a grampa.....thats the way my Datto likes it

trololol...

back on topic tho..

dan said that hes leavin on thursday, so i wont catch up to him till baker.

i still have to get ahold of chris with the white 710.

i think well need to be on the road by a little after 6am friday to get to jaydens at 700pst..

jebus i need to stop gettin baked and start calling people :lol:

• Like 1

trololol...

back on topic tho..

dan said that hes leavin on thursday, so i wont catch up to him till baker.

i still have to get ahold of chris with the white 710.

i think well need to be on the road by a little after 6am friday to get to jaydens at 700pst..

jebus i need to stop gettin baked and start calling people :lol:

Fuckin Neil :rofl: Focus!! :P

Yeah just gimme a call Friday morning when you get close. I can meet you up town or tell you how to get to my place. I am real close to the freeway

yeah I am bring my truck. I will be in baker thursday night. Shit matt if you wouldn't mind I would like a hand with my carb too I am new to the jetting part. I have two days on my truck and no issues. Hasn't lost any oil and it doesnt leak. lets do this!!!

Sweeet! I'll bring a jet kit. I'm hoping I just fixed the last stupid oil leak on the truck. Damn timing cover bolt. Ended up removing, filling with rtv, then putting a bolt cap in it. Looks like it's attached, makes a plug hopefully. Don't think the timing cover is going to move much. But we'll test it here in a bit.

Give me a call when you get close to Hood River. I will meet you guys for lunch at Double Mt. or some place else in the Hood if you are up for it. I have a heavy work week so won't be down to Canby until Sat. but a guy alway has to eat lunch, right.

Mike

aka exit64

541 490 8430

Give me a call when you get close to Hood River. I will meet you guys for lunch at Double Mt. or some place else in the Hood if you are up for it. I have a heavy work week so won't be down to Canby until Sat. but a guy alway has to eat lunch, right.

Mike

aka exit64

541 490 8430

you are right, sir!

lol, lookin forward to it!