Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If being fat floats yer boat

:lol:

If that picture were any bigger.. I think i'd almost give a shit :lol:

JK..

i'm the "other" 16 year old.. nice you meet you FatDime

Hello...I'm 17 and what is with these children on my thread? :rofl:

You've given him a proper childhood. I'm jealous Banana. My dad bought me video games, you taught your son how to work on Dattos.

Oh, my sons had nintendo64 ,,then playstation1 and 2 ,,and now Xbox 360 and carry cellphones with all that inspector gadget shit and we had to buy a wireless router so they can run their ipods while checking their facebook on the PC as they play Xbox live and text their idiot friends on the cell phone at the same time....

But i will say ,,, my son has had probably one of theee most " distinctive " child hoods of any child ever... :lol:

But i will say ,,, my son has had probably one of theee most " distinctive " child hoods of any child ever... :lol:

That's what I'm sayin. lol I had the multiple game systems, and internet access from the time I got into middle school... But thats about all I had and I wasn't motivated to do shit with it. I got a job at 16 and used that money to buy... more video games! My childhood was dull and hopeless...