package tray??

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its exactly like the 620 package tray. It fits under the dash in the far passenger corner. It attaches to the bottom of the dash on one side and the wall near the kick panel on the other. With the way the brackets are, it will only fit on our drivers side since it was made for a RHD vehicle. Im sure you could just make a 620 one to fit though and save yourself the trouble.

• 9 months later...

I've heard of guys getting them from South Africa. Apparently their cars came with the "JDM Style" package tray but were LHD.

Edit: Wow... Gotta remember that when I'm searching though threads as opposed to browsing through them that I need to remember to check the dates.

I've heard of guys getting them from South Africa. Apparently their cars came with the "JDM Style" package tray but were LHD.

Edit: Wow... Gotta remember that when I'm searching though threads as opposed to browsing through them that I need to remember to check the dates.

hmmm now that is interesting

edit: no worries you had some interesting info