L20b+4 speed?

Hey guys, I have a 73' 610 with an l18 and 4 speed and my l18 decided to take a poop and after some research am now in the proccess of an L20b swap.

So my question is could i use an early 200sx 200mm 6 bolt flywheel to bolt on to the l20b and just use a 200mm clutch and pp? I would really like to retain the stock 4 speed if possible ^_^

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep in mind if you change to a different clutch pressure plate with a different height from the original, the throwout bearing needs to be replaced with one matching the new PP. Throwout must match the clutch PP. If you are using your 1800 clutch PP on the 200SX flywheel, you should be okay. If your are replacing the PP, compare height of new with old. I'm beat tonight, so I don't know if I'm making sense. Maybe someone else can explain it better.

Len

• 3 weeks later...

So im tryin to figure this out im using the fly wheel that is required by the motor the clutch is for the tranny but where can i get a throw out bearing? i cant find them online

Engine works fine but i cant get it to shift wont engage