$7,500 78 200sx for sale (2nd gen silvia)

78 datsun 200sx

L20B with 5 speed dogleg transmission

Rear wheel drive

109,000 miles

This car is very rare in itself but even more rare because its one of the few that came from the factory with only the one drivers side, sideview mirror.

New clutch master and slave cylinders with a new full clutch kit put in right around a month ago. Also a new alternator and I put new carpet in it. Just put on new off-road lights as well.

The rims are all aluminum American racing wheels. Yes they are very light weight.

Comes with chiltons manual.

I always said Id never sell this car and Id pass it on to my son when he was old enough. But things in my life have changed recently and I need a safer/newer/larger family vehicle.

I love this car and I know the next owner will 2.

It was sitting covered for over ten years until I bought it and started restoring it.

Only things it could use that I was planning on doing to it next are suspension bushings to make it ride nice and smooth like new and seats could be re done. Right now the windshield is cracked but I'm planning on putting in a new one before someone buys it.

You can look at pictures on Seattle Craigslist its posted on there.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not just post pics here like we all want you to :slap: not even a asking price, hell not even a link to the cl add :poke:

You have been a member for almost 2 years. You had to see this coming

Now go make me some fucking blueberry pancakes and a decent cup of coffee before I get my wife listening tool

ad3d7743.jpg

Just kidding. Glws

The right hand side mirror was an option. '78 and on were remote control. If all car buyers ordered the remote control mirror then not having one would be rare. Otherwise the optional mirror would be more desirable and safer.

Dat510 wut do you mean wut?

And yes dat521gatherer I did get your message after I already had a call from my best friend and went and got the few parts I really needed.

wut-10443.jpg

You said you'd trade for a cirrus...

Why would you sell this beautiful 200sx, for a cirrus!!!?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.